• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does what it is supose to do

posted by Jule2311 on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this items works great, I went from a iPhone 4 to a S3 and needed this adapter from the micro sim. When I got this item it took me no time at all to install and it works right from start. There was no issues with it slightly being off or anything.
    Cons:
    None ,no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very cheap all you need for your iphone u get in this packing Great price, build quality seems above par
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Clear View -Nice crosshair -Fit perfectly and easily - the quality is better then the price for this one , It's a good scope on an airsoft rifle, maybe to shoot in the backyard or something
    Cons:
    no cons so far,stil didnt use it in rain so will se how that works ....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

Pros:
    very very low price ,very good build quality
    Cons:
    the plastic "buckles" may not last forever ,but that ok its very cheap so u can always order more...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

Pros:
    excellent item very cheap,i like it a loot on my airsoftgun ,will be ordering more variations.... very good build quality, fits perfectly on my king arms m4
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goog quality

posted by Jule2311 on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Measures the distance precisely. The small icon for wheel movement on the left top of the screen really helps us to know that the device is working when the cycle is in motion. Max speed identification is yet another useful feature of this device. Average s...
    Cons:
    No option for going to the sleep mode. Time will be always displayed.Installation takes a fair bit of patience --- especially t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what its supposed to do. - I managed to make an almost perfect cigarette,it is easy to use feels like its very durable.
    Cons:
    Didn't have any kind of instructions anywhere so it took a little time YouTube search to realize how it works.tobacco doesn't ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful

Pros:
    It is very useful in the dark when you're riding near the cars, the back light and the front light gives you an opportunity to be noticed by the drivers on the road. Also in the dark the front light can brighten the road for you. It has nice outlook, light ...
    Cons:
    The biuld quality is not the best. It uses a lot of batteries. Actually batteries will cost almost the same as the product, pla...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OMG Ill buy 10 of these

posted by Jule2311 on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The material is with very good quality and it is very durable - it can be used for long time. Everything sticks on it, it is suitable for cellphones, lighters, keys and even gps devices and small tablets.if u can stick it vertically somewhere and put phone ...
    Cons:
    No cons only pros +++++++++++++
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

posted by Jule2311 on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very cheap, good build quality ,very slim, just what i was looking for .i don't like fat waist bags so it sticks out. u can put your phone , wallet ,cigarets,credit cards and keys and no one will notice that you have it on you... i am very satisfied ...
    Cons:
    no cons just pros....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections