• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by Knife982000 on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap and works perfectly. All the DS functions work as expected. It is really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cons:
    Really i cannot thing in any con. Works flawless. The case is shinny black and the bottons work perfectly. The only con is that...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greate robot

posted by Knife982000 on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The robot is really good at sweeping. It is really easy to program. Although it has only a limited number of options, they are enough to have the work done. It can be program to work while you are at work and it is small so it doesn't trigger house alarm sy...
    Cons:
    The manual is not clear, but the robot is simple to use anyway. The remote control doesn't work very well. It is not effective ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Knife

posted by Knife982000 on 09/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is problable the sharpest knife I ever have. This kind of knife are very expensive in Argentina, three or four times more expensive than in dealextrem. It is great for cooking almost everthing.
    Cons:
    The only con I have found to this kind of knifes is that they are very fragile. However, it is not a con of the product per se....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent deal!!!

posted by Knife982000 on 07/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The cable is excelently built, and it cames very well packeged. Since my LED only supports HDMI 1.3, I could not test HDMI 1.4 capabilities. However, it works perfectly using HDMI 1.3 capabilities. In addition de cable is very flexible, which is a rare feat...
    Cons:
    I cannot think in any cons. It works fine, it came very well protected, etc.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Knife982000 on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The controller is excelent. It works flawless, and, according to my expirience, it is impact resistent. It works with different games, such as Kilzone 3. It seems to be original.....
    Cons:
    It came without USB carging cable. Though, it is not a con. I have found no other cons for this pruduct.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by Knife982000 on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If it is not genuine, it is impossible to the difference. It works perfectly. It is really cheap, at least for Argentinian prices.
    Cons:
    The included game as well as the manual is in chinese/japanese language (I cannot tell the difference, I mean no disrespect). I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great !!1

posted by Knife982000 on 04/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The joystick is really well constructed; the buttons are as good as my original playstation 3 joystick. It has no problem synchronizing with my playstation. The packing and the controller itself looks like the real one.
    Cons:
    The joystick does not come with the universal serial cable (USB cable). The shipment took too long, more than a month.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone

posted by Knife982000 on 04/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has no GPS, or 3G. The touch is not as good as it can be. Some apps run slow, such as ninja jump. The screen definition is poor; you can notice that in animations.
    Cons:
    The phone is cheap and has all major Android application installed. It runs market, gmail, facebook amoung other exelent androi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections