• Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    lots of fun!

posted by Lacerda0010 on 04/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    As I sayd...Lots of fun! Is very nice to make some sparks, an can be really usefull in some cases. I put it in water and it works just nice. The sparks are very intense and sometimes keep burning for a while. It's small enouth to use as a keychain.
    Cons:
    spends kinda quick. Mine came with some small issues in one side, like little holes...but that does not really a con. The blade...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Light

posted by Lacerda0010 on 04/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright even with some used batteries. The aluminum body is very nice, absolutely nothing on it looks cheap. The size is realy small but good enought to hold. I believe it's water proof since it has O-rings on the batteries case and lamp... Not tested t...
    Cons:
    Noone so far
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by Lacerda0010 on 04/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very reliable! I wasn't expecting much but it's really well finished. Great pocketable size and the blade has a solid feeling on it and it came sharp. It's written 9ºREGGIMENTO D'ASSALTO PARACADUTISTI...Means 9th parachute assault brigade in italian...And ...
    Cons:
    the blade lock sometimes does not lock very tight, but it's a easy problem to fix...u can do it with your own hands I mean... ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable scale for fair price

posted by Lacerda0010 on 03/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very accurate. I have a mechanic scale and I put some of the weights of 1g, 500mg, 250mg, 100mg and 50mg and the result was awesome. It's also very easy to use and change the scale from g to other measues
    Cons:
    the plastic cover seems to dont fit very nice...Looks like it's gona pop out or something. The light from the LCD visor goes o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections