• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good solid quality cable

posted by Laws928 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality cable. Sturdy and heavy. Very solid feeling. The bright blue color makes it easy to find it on the office desk covered with all other cables;-) The flat shape of the cable makes the cable easy to untangle when it has been tucked in the com...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. maybe if you are picky on weight this might not be you pick. If you have a light weight, plastic look...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good spare part

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is very cheap. It is also very light weight. Makes a flashlight ruined by battery acid as good as new!!
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. The plastic material is of course thin and weak but it does not need to be strong as it is supposed t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It´s a Bargain

Pros:
    The product has a sleek look. It does not extend beyond the panel surrounding the power outlet. The white color alers me and prevents me from forgetting the adapter in rental cars. It stays in the power outlet and does not suddenly pop out like other adapto...
    Cons:
    The charging current is limited to 1000mA. 1500 mA is preferrable for a standard smartphone but it does what can you expect fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All in one...

Pros:
    Good size of the QWERTY and decent botton feeling. Good that the air mouse can be "disabled" during typing to avoid the mouse cursor juming around. Really good with the IR remote that can be used to relace the TV and receiver remotes.
    Cons:
    No Swedish letters. The air mouse takes some getting used to but that goes for all air mouses. The keyboard backlight switch on...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant product

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Quick startup is really useful as I use a remote controlled power outlet for power to this device as it lacks an on/off switch. Fast internet connection. This is the fastest of my Android devices with comparable HW. A real Smart TV-killer!
    Cons:
    I experience some lag between Audio and video. My Receiver/HDMI switch can compensate for this so I have solved it but if you p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections