• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by Legion985 on 10/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I really like this product. It comes with the USB 3.0 and power cable. There are also eight screws included. You use them to tighten the usb drive to the chassis. And the other four screws are used to tighten the chassis to the rest of the enclosure.The ste...
    Cons:
    There is one small con. The bottom part of the chassis came with some kind of sumdges, but they can be cleaned without any prob...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by Legion985 on 10/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have already tried several screen protectors and this one is probably the best one. It fits the screen pretty good, there is still a milimeter or two left uncovered, but that is not a problem. It would probably almost impossible to make a screen protecto...
    Cons:
    None that i could think of
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by Legion985 on 10/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's my second tool of this type. And i must say, its pretty good! Even better than the one i previously bought at my local store. It does what it says, the lint was removed without any big problems. The container that holds the removed lint in big enough,...
    Cons:
    None that i could think of! It would be great if it contained a battery, but that is not really a con.....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good holder

posted by Legion985 on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really like this product! - Suction cup holds to the glass very hard. You have to push it firmly against the glass, then move the lever and you get a firmly placed holder - Everything is adjustable! You can rotate it 360 degrees, left or right, the hold...
    Cons:
    There is one minor con, that i can think of. The bottom part of the holder, could have some padding. Something similar to the h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty useful

posted by Legion985 on 08/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Really small - You can remove the plastic cover, to make it even smaller! - Simple to use - Tried it on two computers and there were no problems at all - I also tried two separate SD cards and they had no problems working with this reader - The price...
    Cons:
    - Can be broken down into three/four small pieces if you play with it - Otherwise there are no cons for this product
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections