• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice for skull fans

posted by Leito037 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use. it comes with the batteries and with a plastic between them and the contacts, so batteries don´t get waited during the travel. is makes sound and it has also shinny red eyes usefull to find the key hole. sometimes it´s too dark and th...
    Cons:
    no one at all. it´s nice, it´s easy to use...godd for children and adult
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great stuff four skull lovers

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use.Good quality, it´s glass, but it seems to be ver hard and durable, it´s not a cheap glass or plastic/acrilic. Packaging was great, the 4 shot´s arrived in one peace, no one was broken. it´s great to combine with the skull hea...
    Cons:
    no one at all! perhaps the only con i´ve found is that the deliver took too much, but it´s not a con of the product.....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cristal skull/bottle

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice and cool. Easy to use, practical and elegant for fancy drinking with your friends. good for use with skull shots (i´ve also boght them) It´s made of glass but it´s a good glass...hard and durable
    Cons:
    perhaps it´s a little small. it´s good for drinks as whisky, bayleys or othr licors..not for wine or other drinks. He...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap

posted by Leito037 on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap...good as a decorative product...easy to use..great for your office desk, or just for keep it at home It is nice and well terminated, colours and shapes are mostly very accurate..perhaps the weapon could be a little better, but overall it´s good...
    Cons:
    quality is a little lower than expected, but as we say in Argentina.."es una ganga" (´"it´s cheap"...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just love this jokes!!!!!

posted by Leito037 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I cannot find word to express how much fun i´m getting with this joke. People just keep falling in it day after day... At office, at school, with friends...this joke works at many levels!
    Cons:
    no cons at all...it´s easy, it´s safe, it´s cool, it´s cheap, it´s almost unbreakable and it´s ve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal for lovers

Pros:
    Great fashionable stuff...fantastic for lovers..you can give one to your girl/boy and keep the other..nice way to show compromise and don´t look like a nerd jajajaja if you love your girl/boy and skulls, you must have this one
    Cons:
    Quality is ok..but i think it´s easy to break will see...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item...cool way to drink!

Pros:
    Very usable, cool for brandy or scotch Great to customize your poker nights It´s good for shots or heavy alchool drinks..if you gonna drink water you´ll be refilling it to many times
    Cons:
    I boght 2 glasses, one of them was already broken when i recived it..you should protect them more in orther to avoid this probl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Coll stuff, great for sull lovers

Pros:
    Great stuff to keep cool and look seriuos at the same time. Custimize your tuksedo..keep skull! Must have for gothic people, emo lovers and regular people who just like skulls Also usable for working tshirts Great detail and quality Be different, use skulls!
    Cons:
    Perhaps the price is a little hig compaering with other stuff i boutgh on this site, but it´s ok anyway no other cons
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections