• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good knife

posted by Leoric2007 on 03/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very sharp knife! It cuts very well, better than all my others knifes, especially for soft bread, vegetables and other soft things. Decent size, it's useful almost all time when I'm cooking. Knife is balanced and the grip contour is perfect for my hand. ...
    Cons:
    It would brake if you drop it or smash it. Cant cut hand things like frozen meet. Needs to be stored in a separate knife bloc...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Be aware!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good package. And nothing else. It looks like build is ok, but look down.
    Cons:
    Work exactly the same as stock DLink antenna when aimed, if not aimed much worse!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, collectable, cute!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Main pros of this item is good quality. Packaging seems llooks like the original Dead Zebra Inc and also quality of paper box ix excellent. Android comes into antistatic packet inside the box and I think it's original, not fake. Robot itself fit very well,...
    Cons:
    Plastics - softtouch, but I would like it to be a little less plastic and a little more rubber. Although it is not noticeable u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product for it's price

posted by Leoric2007 on 01/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Onlu one USB adapter for all available kinds of hard disks Very useful to temporarily connect a hard disk to your PC (for backuping, virus scanning, coping,...) Good speed, it's USB 2.0 Can be used with CD\DVD-Rom's as well Can connect 2 discs at once
    Cons:
    Build quality -( Almost all parts not vary good. The Power Connector/supply is flimsy and light. It comes off easily. USB cab...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing for bike light

posted by Leoric2007 on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The mount for the bike, it has two rubber elements for better contact with the metal of the bike control and second mount for mounting on a headscarf or belt, if you wish to use your flashlight this way. Mount consists of two parts. They quickly disconnecte...
    Cons:
    The clip that locks the mount seems somewhat weak. It works fine for me but it might be worn down over time. There is no rubbe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    dual impression

posted by Leoric2007 on 01/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very small -Universal usb charger -1A is enough for most devices, charged from USB -Cheap -Looks good -Fast delivery
    Cons:
    -Gets warm, when charging -Sometimes doesn't charge my iPod at all (need to reconnect cable for 1-2 times) -Makes an nasty no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, but not stereo

Pros:
    Low price Light-weight Lets you use any 3.5mm earphones/headphones works as an antenna for phones with FM radio
    Cons:
    Does'n work as stereo, only one channel is heared It is bulky compared to the official Sony Ericsson adapters. As a radio ant...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

Pros:
    Great package for quick rides, does not occupy much space Really lot of tools Affordable price for a set of tools in local stores price twice as expensive Not perfect, but good workmanship
    Cons:
    Chain tool would be a nice add, it just cries out to the set
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good decor, not clock

posted by Leoric2007 on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's an interesting thing. Small footprint and easy to use. Beautifully versicolor in the dark and leaves on the ceiling of stars. Time projected a very clear and bright then fades away.
    Cons:
    It`s have a small display for the time. more negative - a quiet beeping alarm. I doubt that I will wake up to this ;) Quality ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gift for eny women

posted by Leoric2007 on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice necklace and good design! Necklace looks good with the bright and dark clothes. It`s have a very light weight. We were pleased with the price - the purchase cost less cost than in traditional stores.
    Cons:
    Necklace was shorter than looked at the picture with the goods. It is better to see customer images in the real ;) Packaging ....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections