• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price

posted by MaTek666 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good old AM2 processor, in good condition, no overheating, stable at work and maximum load, you can overclock him, but then i recommend you to buy a better cooler, standard one might not be enough
    Cons:
    ok, the tricky part... when it came to my home i unpacked him and take a closer look, I found some traces that might suggest th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    yes, they are good, you can buy them :)

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    capacity on these batteries is decent, no complaint about that, they last almost longer than spare duracell bateries, when fully charged, but you need to have a good charger, build quality is good
    Cons:
    no charger, they had unusual smell when they where charged for first time, but after that it runs great, no problem with chargi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good build quality, it will last for a long time, you get manual for all bios types in use (AMI, Award, Phoenix 4.0/Tandy3000) detection is easy, you put it into PCI slot and turn on the computer, card turns on, detects voltage, and than begins to show cod...
    Cons:
    be careful not to damage those LEDs, card is a little bit hard to remove from slot, you have a solution in pictures, just use r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highly recommend to buy

posted by MaTek666 on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nice cleaning pads, recommended for home use on small projects, I'm using 60W soldering iron most of the time, and had no problems with pads, they don't burn too much, and don't smell, they stay soaked for about 1,5-2 hours
    Cons:
    pads are a bit small, but it's not a big problem, you have 10 pieces in package
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recomended for home use

posted by MaTek666 on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great solder for this price, it melts fast and easy, it's easy to use, it has flux, it's thick so it's great for precise work on small projects
    Cons:
    none, it's solder, buy more than one, you might fall in love in it
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections