• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the price!

posted by Mach399 on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product is really easy to use, It's really worth the price! It works perfect with batteries and a 6v adapter. I've heard some of you guy wondering if it does switch to battery mode when the power adapter is disconnected (from Ac - Dc) and yes it does w...
    Cons:
    When the unit is connected to any AC or DC it will show a red light in the "red window" and that light light's through the whit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by Mach399 on 02/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price is just amasing as everything on DealExtreme And the build quality is not the best because some scews falls of some times but that only happend me once then i screwed them back in place and now they wont more use some locktite that would fix the p...
    Cons:
    Some screws falls of, tighten them and they wont fall of again (otherwise use some locktite)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good for the price!

posted by Mach399 on 02/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well I have to say, this is an amazing lighter but it got some issues. Some good things are, It looks great and its really easy to refil (btw, my bro thought it was a real bullet)
    Cons:
    The build design is not the best but its actualy pretty good for the price. The flame on my lighter was huge!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections