• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bluetooth dongle!

posted by Macke123 on 02/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this becasue I recently bought me a nokia n95 and tohught it would be nice to have, no need for usbcable anymore! :) Easy and fast to install, worked perfectly with my n95. Alot of install-languages, even swedish! :D Good range on the signal! Very s...
    Cons:
    The software that came with the dongle is on chinese, didnt get a thing. On the other hand there's so many bluetooth freewares ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for travelers!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great item if you travel alot, and living in hotels. Has a really loud sound and scares the sh*t out of any burglar, I can assure you! Easy to install, just remove the paper on the stickys and apply to door/window. Great price, really great price! Feels str...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good torch!

Pros:
    I bought this for myself, thinking it would be good to light my cigarettes with if its windy outside, and it is, great flame that is hard for the wind to take out! Really hot, melt and burns alot of items.
    Cons:
    Comes with kinda small amount of lighterfluid. The plastic safety switches feels really scranky, like it will stop work in no ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift!

Pros:
    Bought this for my little sister who is a big fan of the movie nightmare before christmas, and she went nuts, she loves it! The first impression of the doll is that its good build, cute-looking and good quality. Comes in a small package, with only the dol...
    Cons:
    None at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great looking laserpointer with led!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this, one for my little brother and one for me ofcourse! :p I got first really suprised when I felt the quality on the whole thing, Awesome quality! Comes with a extra battery-set for each pointer. The led light is perfect when you come home and i...
    Cons:
    The batteries it comes with aren't the best..
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and stylish earphones!

posted by Macke123 on 02/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really cute earphones with very good sound, blocks out noise and fits in the ear like the hand in a glove! Seems to be good quality and the sound is awesome!
    Cons:
    The package they come in is just a small plastic/polyphane bag, feels a bit low-budget, but thatäs exactly what it is I gu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good green laser pointer.

Pros:
    - Comes with a really nice present box! - Very bright and strong, for its price! - Feels good in hand, the rubbercovered handle makes it feel very nice, good quality feeling. - Very fun to play with!
    Cons:
    - No ir-filer, but what can you expect from a low-budget laserpointer? - My box was slightly damaged when I got it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome cigarette case!

Pros:
    Well, there's just so much positive about this little case that I dont know where to begin! - First off, the coolnes of the case, I have been looking for this for years and now I have found it, its so stylish and looks awesome with the black/dull finish. ...
    Cons:
    - The plastic ring around the flameadjusting screw seems to be a little fragile, but that part isnt really necessary anyways.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections