4 Reviews SEARCH
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super quality watches for a great price!

posted by Mahone1993 on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Luxury watches that are on the main screen digital time and date, all in Digital and then still analog.They are very nice and perfect, the quality is guaranteed by pasnew which is very good!This is my second watch from their brand and super.Waterproof to 50...
    Cons:
    They are a bit big but it does not matter, we can get used to it, only a problem if you have shirts that are tight and watch to...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super machine but needs minor adjustment!

posted by Mahone1993 on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The cool thing if you need something where you need to see the time, temperature and voltage.I bought because I have to lodge only a voltmeter but people ask me how many hours and is still answer them is bad so I bought this machine.It is super, you can see...
    Cons:
    Much hard to measure temperature, it's not about the voltage but the point is that the entire circuit is heated (used 12V) and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super battery!

posted by Mahone1993 on 02/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    battery is really great! very strong, and everything gets going, has a very dopbrou stamina, good is that the switch has its own ...
    Cons:
    too expensive, here in the Czech Republic can get for this price aji 20A battery, just in proportion to the size there is this ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good cool thing

posted by Mahone1993 on 02/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good thing where you have the light and you do not elektirnu. I use the cottage for a long time and it's really cool ... I just had to adjust the machine because the light period did not correspond to what I wanted to do. I recommend to buy the cottage...
    Cons:
    very weak battery! lasting more than 4 hours. the resistance is so light is not given full LED lights, the switch after some ti...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections