• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best player that I saw

posted by Mako1981 on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - can read all formats of videofiles - greatest output: "tulips", HDMI, VGA - russian lang support - good IR-remote - silent - low head producing - function CONTINUE FROM LAST STOP on file - simplest menu (for my little son) - good design
    Cons:
    uhhhh..... only one and only estetic. The Power button is BLUE when power OFF and RED - when power ON. Should be on the contrar...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple and little

posted by Mako1981 on 01/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a nice and clear watch set. No instructions included but after a few attempts quite easy to set. It stretches wide enough for my largish hands and fits snugly enough for my smallish wrists (yes, I am somewhat freakisly built) Clear letters, reasonabl...
    Cons:
    Would probably be fine for rainy weather, and I think I would waterproof the replacement I hope DX will send with epoxy, limiti...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super device!

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Interesting device, I am thinking to use it with the light switch. It worked well with several remote controls. Very cool for remote control (with TV-interface) for lamp in the little-kid-room. Nice distance!
    Cons:
    Not a big con: No instruction on how to program a new code (or the first code). Done by trial and error.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice 3D!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Sits nicely onto my nose - Makes 3D images on the net COME ALIVE! - Works perfectly with Nvidia's "3D Discovery" software for playing games in 3D - Works alot better then the cardboard versions of them
    Cons:
    - nothing really product does what it should they kinda look a little bit geeky but you get over that when you are playing games
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good BT-stereo-headset!

Pros:
    GREAT PRICE! Really nice build quality, has those nice buttons for controlling your music/calls. Easy to install, worked right after charging. Gives a great soundquality, nice and warm. Charges pretty fast.
    Cons:
    Battery doesn't last that long, about 6 hours non-stop music. But you will get used to it, and charge it at the right time. Hu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice server!

Pros:
    - very cool functions: ftp without computer, torrent client, local server - nice dimensions (small device!) - english firmware Easy to use. I use it for downloading fils on my 16GB pen drive, wich I can access throught my LAN.
    Cons:
    only one: print-share is enabled, but printing is NOT possible. reasons is a mystery.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections