• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works surprisingly well

posted by Martin7850 on 04/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap - Decent build quality - Works rather well, very well actually.
    Cons:
    - Beep is too loud and sounds cheap - The display and its many colors is too flashy for me - Not something anyone can install o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive and works with Linux

posted by Martin7850 on 02/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent price, good build quality despite the rattle inside the casing. Size is ok. I exclusively use Linux, so I was happy to see that the chipset is uses happens to be somewhat supported by Linux. It is in fact a Melco/Buffalo WLI-U2-KG54-YB, using chip...
    Cons:
    Not *directly* supported by Linux, but ndiswrapper should work or it is easy to compile a kernel module for it. The range is no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive and efficient

posted by Martin7850 on 02/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Inexpensive - Has a remote terminator - Tests many different types of cables - Does its job properly
    Cons:
    - very cheap build quality, feels like it is nothing but an empty box of fragile plastic
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works !

posted by Martin7850 on 02/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works, no more static shocks to which I am quite sensitive. Lightweight, so not a problem to add to an already well populated keychain. Smoothly discharges the static from your body and you can actually see it on the little LCD display.
    Cons:
    Too expensive for what it is, unless it contains some high-tech stuff inside, which I doubt. Cheap build quality (ugly blue pla...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for in-bed laptop use

posted by Martin7850 on 02/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - wireless - does not look like any other mouse, but rather like some hightech device from outer space - works well on uneven surfaces, making it a good mouse for in-bed use of laptop - far more sexy than the usual laptop mini mouse - takes some time to get...
    Cons:
    - the wired version is well priced, the wireless is too expensive - not bluetooth - build quality is questionable
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections