• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just awesome

posted by Matty520 on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * It's really cheap, though it could be even more. * It is made of very good material, a very good silicon. * There is absolutely no way you cannot figure out how to use it, just use your logic or read the back of the box =). * My laptop is on a glass table...
    Cons:
    * It is not a con for me, but for some it may be: it is not attached to the laptop in anyway; you have to place them under the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smaaaaaaaaaaaaall

posted by Matty520 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Cheap, really, really cheap. * It's black, which is a pro for many people. * It helps your wrist to be more comfortable while using your mouse because of that support.
    Cons:
    * Really small. When I say small, I mean that your mouse will have, above it, about a few centimeters, so forget about buying i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It seems to be big, but it isn't.

posted by Matty520 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Very bright black color, really beautiful. * It's comfortable to use it for most hand sizes. * Very good precision, good enough, well... more than enough, really good, no matter if you just browse on internet or use something more demanding for such kind...
    Cons:
    * It seemed to be so big - and considering the fact that I have very big hands, it would be a pro to have a big mouse - but it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really great, a bergain

posted by Matty520 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Great price, they are really, really cheap. * Their build quality is really impressive, the cable is flexible, but looks and seems durable. * They are so beautiful with that transparent look, really interesting. * They do work like a charm in USB 2.0, I t...
    Cons:
    * A part of me tells me that they are very durable due to their flexible build (I mean flexible, not necessarily weak), which a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality for a good price.

posted by Matty520 on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Its build quality is really good, seeming it costed way more than $11. * It's really to insert your HDD into it. * USB 3.0 * The cable that comes with it is pretty strong. *********
    Cons:
    * The leather pouch allows your HDD Enclosure to easily slide from it onto the floor if you accidentally hold it in a wrong way...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressive

posted by Matty520 on 04/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *Does NOT overheat *Holds a charge for so long; I use my Nokia 5220 for lots of things and the battery bar is still full. *Works perfectly with my Nokia Charger. *Comes with its own charger, so you can charge it without using it in your cellphone if you wan...
    Cons:
    Yes, it comes with a charger but you have to use your one to charge it. It comes with a charger with a connection for you to co...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Matty520 on 04/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Good sound, for the price very good. *Black. *Beautiful. *The cable does not get tangled so easily. *Seems durable *Beautiful package. *Comes with a "case" to put them in.
    Cons:
    *To be honest, their microphonics is annoying as hell! If you don't want to hear their microphonics, put the earphones and plac...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections