• Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nicely done! But cheap!

posted by Max5566 on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I installed this because after 5 YEARS my oem Nintendo hinges broke. The kit did come with everything you need to install it and instructions on how to hook up the LEDS. It even came with a translucent stylus. Very nice.
    Cons:
    The quality is HORRENDOUS! The hinges broke within 2 months. The case cracked within 1 week! Just awful. Only buy if your ds br...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price

posted by Max5566 on 04/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great screw driver and at a good price! I used this to take apart my ds and replace the shell. I bought SKU 31936 If you need screw drivers for your nintendo ds game boy advance or anything else with tri wing screws this works.
    Cons:
    None None None Well it would be nice if on the top of the screw driver it either would show a tri or plus so you know what scre...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Didn't work for what I needed

posted by Max5566 on 10/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality. Simple, but yet hard to find.
    Cons:
    None. Unless you were trying to do what I was trying to do with it!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok

posted by Max5566 on 10/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price and They are very strong. After breaking all the disk rare earth magnets I bought these. The good thing about these is they don't chip or break.
    Cons:
    They are REALLY REALLY small. I dropped one on the floor and lost it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great. I have had this cable for a while and it has not broken. AWESOME PRICE. I have never seen such a good deal on this cable, and the length is good too.
    Cons:
    NONE!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Standard and cheap

Pros:
    Works great and is just like one that comes in the computer or that you get at a computer store. It's tight so it won't come undone and then your hard drive is off! Build quality is excellent and has thick wires so they don't break out.
    Cons:
    NONE!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good

Pros:
    Work like any other flash card. I don't know if this is a fake or not but I bought the entire R4 kit and it works the same as that one. The only reason I bought this one is because it supports up to 32gb unlike my old R4 that only supported up to 2gb. The R...
    Cons:
    The rumble pack is for the DS lite but once you put it in it's very difficult to get out. You don't want to pull too hard becau...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good

Pros:
    Work like any other flash card. I don't know if this is a fake or not but I bought the entire R4 kit and it works the same as that one. The only reason I bought this one is because it supports up to 32gb unlike my old R4 that only supported up to 2gb. The R...
    Cons:
    The rumble pack is for the DS lite but once you put it in it's very difficult to get out. You don't want to pull too hard becau...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbricks! BEST PRICE!

Pros:
    I couldn't find out how to make one of these and this was cheap so I bought it and it worked flawlessly! Perfect size unlike other third party batteries you can put on the battery back cover. I unbricked my psp directly to 3.71 m33-2!
    Cons:
    NONE
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice charger!

Pros:
    Works just as expected. Nice build quality, I have had this cable for a while and none of the insulation has come undone. Works on ipod wall adapters which are sold here as well. charges as fast as the wall charger. Nice for when I am on the go like some ho...
    Cons:
    None at all, it works.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections