• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly

posted by Michael4296 on 05/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to use old phones (playing games, using PDA applications) when the phone itself has been replaced. It works, spectacularly. Cute design, too. Easy to insert into the phone, and easy to get out. No complains there.
    Cons:
    Some black gummy substance on the outside of the card makes it awkward to touch. But it's not worth overlooking this item!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What a cool little device

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is most definitely an IR remote; you might laugh at that, but I've bought my fair share of "IR" remotes that didn't work with sku.12902. This one does.
    Cons:
    I have to "wake up" the remote before it works. Two presses is a bit of a hassle, but it's not really a problem. Just...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Class

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fairly well built; under constant use it lasted about four months. No loose bits ever arrived unexpectedly; the hole in the bottom of the bowl is small enough to keep tobacco out, but large enough to provide a good draw. The pipe comes in two parts; sandwic...
    Cons:
    The pipe halves stopped fitting together after about 4 months. For the cost, it's worth it to buy multiple, as it can probably ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the most useful tools ever

Pros:
    This is one of the most useful and versatile tools ever. Every bit you've ever needed is stored in the back of this little beauty.
    Cons:
    You may have to shake it up a bit as you're adding the bits to the back end; they get backed up unless you settle them. It's no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They do what they need to do

Pros:
    Does exactly what I expected. I bought these to take apart an old cellphone, and they did it. Nothing much to say. Rubberized grip, which helps a lot.
    Cons:
    No cons; cheap build quality, but much better than expected. Basic, boring colors.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

Pros:
    I may be wrong here, but for all my use I believe this is the exact plug you can buy at any electronics store stateside for upwards of 30$ Works perfectly for anything; doesn't get hot and charges quickly. Used with e-cigarette pack, ipod, sansa clip+, and ...
    Cons:
    Absolutely none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly

Pros:
    This item works exactly as it is supposed to. When it detects a GSM signal it begins to flash, and ceases flashing moments after the signal disappears. Personally I removed the light from its case; the case is quite flimsy and broke easily.
    Cons:
    Weak case, breaks quite easily.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best purchase I've ever made

posted by Michael4296 on 07/29/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If there was a higher usefulness rating than five, I would give it to this product. This is something you don't know you needed until you buy it. Plugs into any U.S. socket, in both directions. Hold the small button until the light flashes, then press any b...
    Cons:
    Cheap. Very very cheaply made. The prongs feel cheap, and two-prong U.S. plugs will not fit well in the center. 3 prong plugs f...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent buy

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very sturdy, rough and rugged, and opens perfectly. The hinge is very strong, and the lighter does not feel cheap at all. I had expected trouble lighting anything in windy conditions; that is not so with this lighter.
    Cons:
    Wick burns quickly, but it isn't really a problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Entrancing

Pros:
    I have this in a small table lamp on my bookshelf; it is pointed towards a wall, and when turned on projects a wonderfully soothing glow. Transitions between many colors. Fits in any standard U.S. socket, and so far is still working perfectly (after 1+ mont...
    Cons:
    Transition to red is very abrupt, sometimes it can be distracting. When I received my bulb, a small chunk had been broken off t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections