• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice light, reasonable price

posted by Mike172 on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This set is a standard quality set of light bulbs, decent build quality. It has a nice tone of light, a bit whiter than standard halogen lights. It is NOT bright-white though, that is not possible either without losing brightness. The blue-er the lightbulb,...
    Cons:
    If you look for absolutely white light, don't buy halogen bulbs. You will need HID Xenon instead, but check local regulation fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best quality battery, original HP brand

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an original HP-brand laptop battery with a very high capacity. It has also the same color as my standard battery that came with the laptop. It works well and fits perfectly. The costs are low considering that third-party batteries are not that much ...
    Cons:
    Even though this battery has twice the capacity of my standard battery, my laptop does not work twice as long. But that could b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for the money but be sure if this fits!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice quality leather-like protective case for a 10.1 inch tablet pc. The stand is very useful. On the inside you find an adjustable clamp so there may be used a small variety in size of tablet-pc's. Price is low compared to the quality.
    Cons:
    We own a 9.7 inch tablet pc, but that does not fit into this leather case. It is meant for the 10.1 inch tablet pc's which are ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good value for the money

Pros:
    This remote with Motionplus sensor is very accurate, almost as good as the original but for a fraction of the costs of the original version. It also feels very solid, there's visually very little difference between this remote and an original one. The sili...
    Cons:
    The speaker is of a lesser quality than with the original remote, but it is sufficient. Otherwise no cons to mention.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for this price

posted by Mike172 on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I've used this for powering my 5m long RGB-led strip (*). Works perfect, no sounds, does not get hot (just mildy warm). Contacts are of decent quality. Alltogether the weight is low, very useful for mounting, very decent product and good price. (*):Waterpr...
    Cons:
    No power cable supplied, but that's no Con really. It does not come with a manual, but if you are able to replace a power cord,...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy installation, nice light

posted by Mike172 on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy installation (it was easier than I expected), very nice light. No strange noises nor buzzing sounds, looks like it came with the car originally. It is actually the same color temperature as Xenon light ordered with the car. The price is incredib...
    Cons:
    The manual is not that complicated, but it is in very small printing, it could be a bit bigger. You must be able to use a scr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by Mike172 on 12/31/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This small LED light bulbs are well build and have a nice white color. I tried to use these to replace the dashboardlamps of my car but for that purpose they are to weak and they shine only straight forward, not sideways. You also have to check polarity (...
    Cons:
    These led lightbulbs are not very bright and they shine only straight forward, no omnidirectional lighting (no light comes from...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decent bulbs

Pros:
    These a very good lightbulbs. Rather bright, I used these as parking lights and for my car's license plates. The only problem is that they shine straight forward instead of omnidirectional so in my car they are not very useful for my license plates. Buil...
    Cons:
    The color is blue-white. I think this color will just be accepted by law, just not too blue. A problem I ran into is that the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very bright but big

Pros:
    I bought this item to replace the carplate lighting of my car. Unfortunately it was too big to fit in. But as a replacement for glovebox-compartment or otherwise very useful, considered the adapters which come with it. You need to have enough space to use i...
    Cons:
    Not waterproof, this is not really a con but still something to take into account with if you want to use it. Further I can't...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

Pros:
    This is a very nice LED light bulb. I used this version to replace a 20W halogen light bulb in my desk lamp. The color is not really warm white, it is a little green-ish. In my opinion a little too green for room lighting. But perfect and soothing for a des...
    Cons:
    Light color is absolutely not coolwhite but not warmwhite either. It tends to be a bit green. It seems to be a common problem w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections