• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cheap very useful

posted by Mohanad1989 on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the price is very cheap, and great quality, didn't have any serious cons, increases and lowers voltage very steadily, used it to control the voltage coming from a 24v power supply to a wiper motor, worked great.
    Cons:
    there is one small con, is that you need to turn the bolt a lot to increase and decrease the voltage
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very high quality switches but they dont light up

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the quality of these switches is very high, you feel that when you use them and turn them on and off, they don't feel cheap at all, were great when i soldered the wires, the plastic didn't deform or melt when i soldered them, and when i used them they worke...
    Cons:
    in the description page, it says that they light up when current is going through them, and actually that's why i choose these,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great item and very high quality, sold in dealextreme for less that for what it is sold in my country, been using it for a month now, very intensively, didn't have a flaw except one, that will be written in the cons
    Cons:
    when you slide it back to 0 it write 0.02 instead of 0, which in some cases it was the missing measurement when measuring. and ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections