• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice brakes!

posted by Moto7451 on 03/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I replaced ancient brake pads from a 1978 Schwinn LeTour II road bike (not your usual setup) and the braking improvement is very noticeable. 70mm pads are WAY nicer than 35mm pads lol. The brakes came in just in time to miss all the rainy weather we've ha...
    Cons:
    The contact area could be a little wider but if it was there's a good chance it wouldn't have fit on my road bike. Also there'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty handy bag

Pros:
    Small size (doesn't get in the way). Has an inner pocket inside each flap pockets. The top of the bag has a pouch and strap that perfectly holds my iPhone 3G w/ plastic case. Three point mounting system keeps the bag in place (I mount the front strap aro...
    Cons:
    The straps on the three point mount could stand to have a little more adjustability. They will fit a large cross-section alumi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are AWESOME

Pros:
    These are great. These are the first pair of active wear glasses I've had that don't fog up when I exercise. I use these when cycling so the cold/dry night air doesn't dry my eyes out & so I don't get the dreaded "stick in eye" disease while...
    Cons:
    Not free?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice accessory.

Pros:
    Very handy band, I use these to keep my pant leg off the crank so that they don't get dirtied by chain oil.
    Cons:
    None really
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice light

Pros:
    This is a very nice light. I like the looks of it and the size. It's very visible. Personally I only use the 50/50 strobe mode on any of these lights but I may give the rotating blinking modes a shot (they look cool). The clip on mine is quite solid.
    Cons:
    Uses AAA batteries, AA would be better. The mount isn't the best designed, I usually prefer it when the mounting arm sits betw...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light, needed initial adjustment

posted by Moto7451 on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright, compact light.
    Cons:
    The light came assembled kinda poorly. Once I screwed the head and tube together more securely the light stopped flickering. I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Moto7451 on 08/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Definitely cost. Much better than going through your insurance. This is for my grandmother. She's 86 years old and will run circles around most of my friends. Her hearing loss is intermittent so it made no sense to purchase a higher end hearing aid. The one...
    Cons:
    None really. The newest generation of hearing aids are probably a little cleaner sounding.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by Moto7451 on 03/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, works well. the bond strength seems equal to that of Crazy Glue. You get a very large bottle for very little money. At this price I went ahead and bought three bottles.
    Cons:
    This stuff doesn't seem to dry clear like Crazy Glue does. Perhaps they included an accelerant or there is water in the bottle ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device

posted by Moto7451 on 01/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very handy, very accurate. Metric and standard measurement systems.
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome deal, awesome product

posted by Moto7451 on 12/19/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works well. Good alternative to loctite and permatex red thread locker. Contains 5x more than Loctite bottles include. Works well.
    Cons:
    Complete specs aren't listed. As a result, on mission critical applications (engine parts, suspension, etc), I'd use the loctit...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections