• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good External Sound card

posted by MrMortjon123 on 08/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I received this today and i was happy to see it, and it was smaller than i expected, wich is a pro because you save some space. When i first plugged it in Windows 7 did recognize it but it did not work properly. So i inserted the disc and installed the driv...
    Cons:
    I had a little bit trouble with getting this to work the first time but once i got it, it worked.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very statisfied.

posted by MrMortjon123 on 08/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I am so happy i bought this, with the original battery my phone lasted about 8 hours with serious usage. With this battery i have 48 hours minimum with serious usage, wifi on, twitter refreshing every minute and watching videos, web browsing. I was a bit wo...
    Cons:
    No cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good USB Wifi adapter

posted by MrMortjon123 on 07/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works like a charm. Also it has a nice design with a blue LED. Some people wrote that the led was too bright but for me it is not. I ordered two, on one of my PC with Win 7 it worked when i plugged it in. It`s cheap! If i wwant to buy one local it is li...
    Cons:
    On my other computer with Windows 7 it didnt work immediately, i had to install the driver, and after that it worked fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protection for controller

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does the job, wich is protecting the controller. haha sometimes i get mad and have the urge to throw my controller and thats how i broke some. With this Protective case thats history. It does protect it well.
    Cons:
    It has a weird smell in the beginning but that will be gone in a day or 2. Also you need to get used to the feeling of the case...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good laser

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very very good laser. It is very bright and burns almost everything at an instant when correctly focused. It can light matches, pop dark balloons, engrave wood/leather/thick plastic. Also can light fireworks wich is fun
    Cons:
    Not really a con but sometimes it is just too bright, that is why you NEED laser protective goggles with it. People, this is no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice funny case

posted by MrMortjon123 on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very nice case which protects my phone good, if u show it to anyone they will always laugh because of the angry birds. It sits a little tight on the phone but that good because it will protect ur phone better and it will not fall of.
    Cons:
    When i received mine the part that supposed to protect the volume buttons was broken, not really a big deal because if the case...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great batteries, extremely cheap!

posted by MrMortjon123 on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Just... Awesome, these are like $8 p/ battery, here i can get 5 for just 6 dollars. And its an A-brand too! They are sealed per battery wich i a con. The price is just.. Too good to be true!
    Cons:
    I guess the batteries (CR2) you buy at your local store are a little bit better, but what you want for this unbeatable price?
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good "match"

posted by MrMortjon123 on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this just as a gadget but in fact it is a really usefull little fire in your pocket. it also impresses your friend because u basically have a reusable match. They all want one now, flame is pretty big, wich is a pro for me
    Cons:
    The "flint" where you strike the matchhead against seems to wear out faster then i thought
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Tripod for "light cameras"

posted by MrMortjon123 on 05/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this just as an extra, and i am happy i bought it. It is realle cheap and it holds my camera, if u are going to bend it over to much it will fall. It is really handy for on a desk or on a table. The legs that u can "pull out" are i think ...
    Cons:
    The rest of the tripod is made from plastic, but that isnt really a con, if u look at the price. Thats the only "con"...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lighter

posted by MrMortjon123 on 05/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very good lighter, the button feels firm and it has a nice flame. The "gascontainer" is transparent wich is a pro for me because so i can see how many gas there is left in the lighter. It also comes with a stand, wich is nice, though i d...
    Cons:
    If u wanna change the size of the flame u need to have a flat screwdriver wich is a little con for me. It would be nice if that...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections