• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works mint with my Xp windows

posted by MrWhite2008 on 10/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it works from over 5metres away, i would have tried further but my room isnt much bigger, its useful for using if you have your computer plugged into the tv or external monitor and want to do anything ,i use my to turn the volume up and down and skip songs ...
    Cons:
    its quite small, and its hard to remember what some buttons do but im sure over time using it il remember, when moving the curs...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smaller than it looks in picture

posted by MrWhite2008 on 09/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it feels like either cat, rabbit or possum fur, i dont really care, i didnt buy it to put on my keyring, i bought it for the cat to play with, she loves it, i removed the keyring and tied to a bit of string, the tail of this fur thing is held on seperatly b...
    Cons:
    i can imagine if you did put on your keyring, bits of fur would get everywhere, eventually
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Only Semi Dangerous

posted by MrWhite2008 on 09/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this has a good decent weight, its nice and crome, the keyring bit looks like it wont break easily, its a good price,and shipped pretty quick,
    Cons:
    the tip is really sharp, can easily be rounded off if your worried you might go out and stab someone,if not itl probably pierce...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really cool, and looks pretty real

posted by MrWhite2008 on 09/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    looks and feels like a real bullet, has quite a bit of weight to it, the tip is metal, its quite easy to disassemble and put back together, has a good size flame, depending how much gas is in it, and you dont need to adjust any of the settings
    Cons:
    do not light for extended periods,i tried this and the internals caught on fire and melted, another one the spark wire melted a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    coolest lighter ever

posted by MrWhite2008 on 08/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    once you but some gas because this has none, do not adjust anything,its a good lighter and works out to be alot cheaper than buying disposable lighters, and better for the enviroment,
    Cons:
    i bought like 20 of these, a few of the tips doesnt screw in right, feels really weird, its not loose or anything, most are fin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its oki guess

posted by MrWhite2008 on 08/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    its alright to keep the kids amused,or ok for helloween, it fits my face, and im 30, the lights light up pretty cool, its resonablly priced
    Cons:
    the gold paint peels off really easily, its like when the item was painted they didnt sand the base at all to help the paint st...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wicked lighter, everyone wants one

posted by MrWhite2008 on 08/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is cool, its actually made from a real shell, and comes with gas, it has alot of weight to it, nothing has broken yet which im surprised, has two flames, and a pen,that works by twisting point, and it sits nicely on a desk
    Cons:
    the ink doesnt last long, the bullet tip is all plastic, i wanted more but apparently they sold out, which sucks, cos all my fr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty cool iron on sticker

posted by MrWhite2008 on 08/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is in crome red, perfect for putting on any fabric tshirt, you heat up iron, then peal off white backing paper, place where you want it on your shirt, then iron for 10-15seconds till glue melts, once its cooled down, you peel off clear top layer, and i...
    Cons:
    probably be better if the colour wasnt crome red and just a plain red, i havnt stuck it to any shirts yet, and im not sure how ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cool little magnets

posted by MrWhite2008 on 08/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    these are very powerful to a point, like one vs the other its alright, but when you combine about 6 vs 6 its very hard to pull apart, and when you stick 6 combined to a fridge its even stronger, can be used for alot of different things,
    Cons:
    none so far, just the fact i now have too many and not sure what im going to do with them
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really good quality

posted by MrWhite2008 on 08/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    well made, it actually looks and feels like a real bullet shell been modified, id say it was a real shell, it has two flames, not sure the point of this and its also a ballpen,the flip mechanism looks like it wont break in a hurry
    Cons:
    the twist bit for the pen on mine keeps jamming up, im not sure how to fix it, il try sum oil,the bullet tip is plastic, and iv...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections