• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice desing

posted by Mvn7705 on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, very cheap, i love the desing. Although I found it larger than regular clips, it still looks good as a holder for my keys hangging on my jeans. It almost doesn't weight so it will not ad bulk to what ever you are planning to hang on it.
    Cons:
    The lock looks fragile and sometime it misses it place but minding that it hasnt broke and I use it every day, all the time; so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelent quality

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, very cheap compared others out there. Its very strong and the paracord i very tighted so it dont seems that will lossen up. The claps are good and the wisthle ads a nice touch althoug sometimes is dificult to blow since is small. But thats ok.
    Cons:
    Is a little big for my wrist, so i am using it no the ancles and it looks good, at the end is to wear it isnt it?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bargain for the price.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, good quality, very sharp! Confortable to the grip and easy to handle. Blade comes oiled, thats good for us, that way it wont get rust and it will last longer. It comes protected its package and plastic bag so the product will protected.
    Cons:
    It needs two or tree times to be open and close to lock in place, but that's not big deal. It will be opened an closed many tim...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So inexpensive, and very useful.

posted by Mvn7705 on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It so inexpensive that you can get some of it, and get rid of the other expensive brands of razors. With this puppy you can get an additional package of gens and get a supply of excellent razors extremely sharp for long.
    Cons:
    None so far, it looks delicate but if you take a good care of it them will give you a long please-full shavings.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections