• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, comes with lanyard

posted by Nightstalker1993 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought these for my Canon 18-200mm lens as I had lost the lens cap for it. For the price the build quality is decent, decent enough to use at least. Comes with lanyard which is very useful and now it is highly unlikely i'll lose the cap ever again
    Cons:
    Build quality could be better. Delivery took about a month to arrive which is kinda long
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, works.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought one for my portable speaker as it was using the Nokia BL-5C battery and the battery that came with it originally had died. Took about 2 weeks to arrive and it looks pretty good, packaging was decent as well with bubble wrap. Inserted it into my speak...
    Cons:
    It seems original but at this price, I highly doubt it. These batteries also seem to lack a protection circuit as once i forgot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OTG for HTC One X

Pros:
    Bought this cable as I was searching frantically for a USB OTG cable which have an L shape tip due to my phone being the HTC One X, have it's USB port on the side of the phone. The L-shaped tip is really really useful as it's alot more ergonomic and less st...
    Cons:
    No cons so far, works perfectly well every single tiem
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, effective

Pros:
    Its a battery case. Nuff' said. Build quality seems decent, gives me that extra confidence when carrying my spare batteries around when i go travelling. My batteries are AW 2600mAH and they fit perfectly in them.
    Cons:
    As some had pointed out, the hinge seems kinda flimsy. But then again, these things are so cheap it's almost considered free.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems genuine, very useful L-shaped head

posted by Nightstalker1993 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was searching for one of these L-shaped connector heads USB cable to be used on my HTC One X. The stock cables sticking out straight from the side is just ugly and cumbersome if you wanted to use the phone while it is being charged. This is the perfect so...
    Cons:
    No cons yet so far. Bought 2 of these and both works flawlessly.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections