• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very interesting flashlight

posted by Norad2000x on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Good quality! The HAIII finish is very well done with no artifacts. The printing is sharp. Looks like it costs much more than what I paid for. -It tailstands perfectly with the flat magnetic end. The magnet is more than strong enough to hold it upside dow...
    Cons:
    The rotating switch is a little finicky. You tighten it to turn it on, and you loosen it to turn it off. You do that in quick s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great presenter and remote!

posted by Norad2000x on 10/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Fits flush inside PCMCIA slot (see pictures). It's 3mm thick and is a PCMCIA I card +RF transmitter, not IR. No line of sight needed anymore +Plug & play for PCs (XP, Vista, Win7) Don't know about Macs. +Acts as a remote mouse with arrow keys and left/r...
    Cons:
    -Sometimes the keys don't register and I have to press a bit harder. Would be nice if there's a tiny LED on the presenter to si...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy tool

posted by Norad2000x on 10/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +Solid sharp blade +Hefty casing that feels comfortable to hold +Sturdy and tight belt clip prevents slippage +Tight lock prevents accidental opening (if yours is loose, chances are your pivot pins/other screws are loose)
    Cons:
    Within 30 minutes of flipping the knife, every single screw came loose the the knife literally fell apart. However, a quick re-...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful little charger

posted by Norad2000x on 10/24/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Charges 2 CR123s in 1-2 hours. Works for either 3 or 3.6V. -Auto shutoff prevents overcharging -The switch to change between 3V and 3.6V is not easily accessible and makes it hard to accidentally change it. -Nice compact design
    Cons:
    -WILL NOT CHARGE cells if they drop below a certain voltage. For some reason, one of my unprotected CR123s dropped below 1V dur...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great emergency bulb replacement

posted by Norad2000x on 10/24/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -On 2x3V CR123s, this bulb spills out bright warm light. I dropped it into an Ultrafire C1 casing and it works right of the bat. It's on par to the brightness of a R2 LED bulb. -Object colors seem more accurate/distinguished under this light as opposed to ...
    Cons:
    Battery life is definitely non-optimal. After ~15 minutes of continuous operation on newly charged "1000mAh" CR123 ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable flashlight

posted by Norad2000x on 10/18/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Blindly bright and decently white light. Decent spill around surroundings and very tight hotspot to illuminate far objects Strobe's good for annoying/disorienting. You can stand the light on the assault crown and use strobe as a beacon. Tailstands easily (a...
    Cons:
    MY CR123 batteries rattled in the casing. Easily fixed by rolling a sheet of paper and using it as a liner within the tubing. T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great player!

posted by Norad2000x on 01/05/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Plays a slew of video formats (avi,wmv,divx,xvid,mpg,DVD vob) Plays a slew of audio and picture formats Portable, works as hard drive or player Remote can power off drive (though PMP is still on) VGA output works now! (640x480 rez)
    Cons:
    Power plug doesn't plug into device completely Gets quite warm while operating...can't be too good for the drive. Some remote b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great player if all features works

posted by Norad2000x on 10/21/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Plays divx, xvid, MPGs, VOB files (DVD), and many other formats. I've only tested the listed formats. -Outputs fine in COMPOSITE (RCA yellow-white-red) -Small and compact. Just put in a laptop hard drive, and you have a portable media player in your hand...
    Cons:
    -VGA does not work on any of my monitors. This includes 2 LCDs and a projector. The projector displays a warped image..works wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch for cheap price

posted by Norad2000x on 10/13/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Time, date, and day are all displayed in nice large font. -The display is simplistic and uncluttered...exactly what I wanted! -The backlight is EL, similar to indiglo. Very legible at night. -Buttons are easy to use and intuitive -Rubber-like strap is ...
    Cons:
    Watch face is huge! Face diameter is over 2 inches. Looks a little dorky while I wear it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hot!

posted by Norad2000x on 08/03/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Nice hot flame, big if you like it that way too! -Melted an American penny in 22 seconds on stock butane -Relatively large tank -Easy to use, grips well in hand. Feels hefty.
    Cons:
    -Cannot seem to stably support flames over 4 inches. But then, why would you need that large a flame? :)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections