• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    like a brand new

posted by Otta321 on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is an original product from Microsoft, I guess that should be enough. The wifi has a good and strong signal. Thinking that we talking about a refurbished product, the refurbish process is very good, as the title it is like a brand new. I'm using it since...
    Cons:
    After 3 months using it I do not have anything bad to say. I guess that is the 1st time that I don't have cons for an eletronic...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it is a good stuff

posted by Otta321 on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    work very well, everything that I planned to do with this device I did, I´m glad with that.
    Cons:
    Yes, I had issues with my device too. Control (lenovo) the trackball works fine at first, but started with gaps with the moveme...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional tool quality

posted by Otta321 on 02/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Tweezers has a refined finish assembly. For those working with micro devices using a microscope it is perfect. The angle of touch of tips is precisely aligned, when more force is applied it does not twist, avoiding that the item is thrown. I used to st...
    Cons:
    Nothing to say.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a good player

posted by Otta321 on 01/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Support all video/audio formats that I have and did a test up to now, even old MKV codec that is not sported by PC (CCCP), PS3 (Showtime), XBOX (TVersity), TV (with USB port) and BR-player (with USB Port or data DVD). The box build quality is simple but eno...
    Cons:
    I had to spend several hours to discover all functions the user manual could be better. It do not recognize Harddisk with secur...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I loved buying it !

posted by Otta321 on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Goes with everything. There are five bracelets with different designs that go great together, with a brown wood with a combination of gold bracelets. it is light. generates no allergic skin reaction.
    Cons:
    I really enjoyed this set of bracelets, I did not find anything negative on them.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I loved buying it !

Pros:
    It's pretty, shiny material, even with a good time of use it do not lost the shiny. when I use to watch, it does not scratch the watch and were not even scratched. This is very light, sometimes not even realize I'm using.
    Cons:
    The closure could be better, because it no lock as expected, some times it open easily. It look like 925 Silver, but it is no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I loved buying it !

Pros:
    This is very light. The design is beautiful. The gems are just part of the freight, so it is so light. Can be used on a daily or party. The price is much lower cost than it appears. The gems shine a lot. Does not tarnish with time.
    Cons:
    I can not find something negative, I really loved this product!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I loved buying it !

Pros:
    It's pretty, shiny material, even with a good time of use it do not lost the shiny. when I use to watch, it does not scratch the watch and were not even scratched. this is very light, sometimes not even realize I'm using.
    Cons:
    The closure could be better, because it no lock as expected, some times it open easily. It look like 925 Silver, but it is not ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I loved buying

Pros:
    It's pretty, shiny material, even with a good time of use it do not lost the shiny.
    Cons:
    The closure could be better, because it no lock as expected, some times it open easily. It look like 925 Silver, but it is not...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for simple videos

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    easy to mount in various locations with the support provided good image quality
    Cons:
    It came without the Drivers Came defective, but it was possible to fix In the motion picture has slight distortion The suppo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections