• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Knife

posted by PVTCaboose1337 on 02/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    AMAZING KNIFE! I own the real one, as this one is a knock off. If I had not had the real one, I would not have known though. This knife is almost like the real one. Some small differences are obvious though, the screws are different, but the quality is ...
    Cons:
    Not any I can think of at the moment. Great knife.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Helpful Screwdrivers

Pros:
    I love these little screwdrivers. The screw drivers are perfect for taking apart hard drives and other computer related tasks. Also a good set for glasses if you are looking for some.
    Cons:
    When shipped, the bits flew all over the place inside the case. Not a big deal, just out of order now. Who cares.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat Object

Pros:
    Very neat product. Of all the cool things I own, this is the best value of any of them! The gadget is very neat.
    Cons:
    Seal might start to leak, I had to replace mine. Keychain is pit metal and might break easily, and the flint cannot be replace...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Product

Pros:
    Great little dongle. The dongle is very well built. When I plugged it into my system it recognized right away.
    Cons:
    The dongles did not come with any CDs whatsoever so I had to download the latest BlueSoliel Drivers. Too bad. Kinda hard to p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Product

Pros:
    The 3 lenses for me are perfect. 1.5x is great for soldering simple circuits, the 3.5x is great for surface mount things where exactness is required. LED is very cool. I don't use it alot, but it works.
    Cons:
    A little front heavy, as the lens and light are on the front. I have had it many times fall off my face.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

Pros:
    Very nice caliper. The caliper is good quality metal. The display is easy to read. I was happy to see a zero button as well. A very good bonus. The caliper automatically turns on when you move it. Very cool.
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic case. One of my batteries that it shipped with was dead. (it came with 2 batteries)
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK Knife

posted by PVTCaboose1337 on 10/14/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is an ok knife overall. The blade has a good black coating, does not scratch off that easily. The blade steel does not get dull easily, and it holds its edge pretty well.
    Cons:
    The handles are just not that good overall. I think they feel very cheap. The liner lock does not really engage all that well...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice Phone

posted by PVTCaboose1337 on 06/11/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    AMAZING PHONE! I love the features on it! The included memory card is great, can loaded with stuff. Very customizable, I have my own screen on it etc. LOUD on startup. Overall a great value. The interface is terrific. It is very easy to navigate.
    Cons:
    Semi-Cheap plastic feeling. There is a "Windows Mobile Phone" writing on the side.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Knife

posted by PVTCaboose1337 on 05/24/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was very surprised to see that this was a good quality knife. There is little blade play, and I was surprised by this. The matte black is kinda coming off all ready.
    Cons:
    The stupid screw in the thumb stub is actually silver. The rest of the knife is matte black. The knife is INSANELY over greas...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny Little Rolls

posted by PVTCaboose1337 on 05/13/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I loved these little sushi styled cell phone ornaments. Although I did not use them on my cell phone, they look great otherwise.
    Cons:
    The sashimi one seems a little bit weak, but this was the one I bought the whole pack for, so I made the best of it, and glue t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections