• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device and even more!

posted by Pavel101 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The device is fully consistent with the declared and photographed! Good stuff, well done, there are no physical defects. Has been tested with the Nissan Tiida 2008 and the Samsung Galaxy S3. Update rate of the screen - several times per second.
    Cons:
    I did not say anything bad ... The supplied CD ROM hard to read, while it does not have any scratches.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Best product for this price

posted by Pavel101 on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good performance, excellent material, running under windows and android, have backlight, buttons clickable, very light, sits nicely in the hand. Very light, sits nicely in the hand.
    Cons:
    Wide enough and it is impossible to get hold of your right hand middle keys. The power button looks like a little, for her shif...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget!

posted by Pavel101 on 03/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Plug and Play! Real no need settings or installing drivers! Work without problem on Windows XP/7. To my surprise it turned out very high quality material (plastic). It's not in the product description, but these headphones stereo!
    Cons:
    Paralon on the headphones is too soft, I think he will soon break. Headphones are strongly squeezed my head, I think it depends...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    air flow is very weak but light good

posted by Pavel101 on 12/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Good gadget, I really liked the idea - made benign - good light (30 cm) - looks very seriously - very good contact pair between the holder and nozzles - soft fan blade, you can put in your bag
    Cons:
    - noisy fan (I think because of the high speed) - a misalignment of the fan on vibration at work is not observed - air flow i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections