• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost perfect

posted by Perb123 on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a VERY snug case. At first I thought my phone wouldn't fit but after some more fiddling, I got it on properly and it is super tight. It doesn't add much to the phones size but, as far as I can tell, it will still protect your phone if you drop it. T...
    Cons:
    The only problem with this case is that the power button is very hard to press. This is mostly a problem when you want to lock ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Broke one, ordering another

posted by Perb123 on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good knife, balanced and feels good to cut with. The sharpness is great and it doesn't go dull, I used mine for nearly a year and it still sliced tomatoes as it should. Easy to clean and cheap. Buy it.
    Cons:
    Mine broke the other day. Totally my fault as I tried to chop a grilled chicken in halv. I bent the knife a bit when I hit bone...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well build and high capacity

posted by Perb123 on 04/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Built lika a tank and can charge your device quite a few times without breaking a sweat. With this one in your backpack, you can feel free to use your smartphone of multimedia device as much as you want without access to a wall socket. And it's easy to char...
    Cons:
    Needs a special cable to charge. If you plan on charging the charger(!) on a trip, you better remember the cable. I wish they h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I would not recommend this för Ipod v.4

posted by Perb123 on 01/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The anti glare surface works nicely and gives the screen a nice feeling. Easy to apply and remove.
    Cons:
    In the case of Ipod 4, the anti glare surface actually destroys some of the Ipods excellent screen details. With this protector...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small lamp, big light

posted by Perb123 on 09/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is one litte bright lamp, especially when using 10440 batteries. It feels very solid and it looks nice. The size is a little big compared to the rather small batty but it fits perfectly in the hand while I'm using it.
    Cons:
    The second one I ordered was dead on arrival but with DX excellent customer support, that is not a problem, I'm getting it repl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy and with a tight fit

posted by Perb123 on 08/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It feels like it's part of my iPod, really tight and good fit. Color is nice too. Doesn't add much bulk to the iPod.
    Cons:
    Due to the sturdiness of the material, it is a bit hard to push volume and power button. I'll get used to it I think. I also mi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections