• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful Rhinestones for cellphone

posted by QUEENBITCH1982 on 03/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + similar to the ones i see at a shop that sells them for around 2 bucks a piece ><
    Cons:
    - the stones fell off the adhesive o_o i think it melted? o_o i font mind though since i just use super glue anyways
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful Little Pockets

posted by QUEENBITCH1982 on 01/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a beautiful piece of Chinese history and I'm glad I bought these for my Sister-in-law and my daughter also loves them.
    Cons:
    There really aren't any cons that I can see except that there really isn't any explanation on what they are used for.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Happy I bought these

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a beautiful piece of Chinese history and I'm glad I bought these for my Sister-in-law and my daughter also loves them.
    Cons:
    There really aren't any cons that I can see except that there really isn't any explanation on what they are used for.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful Dish

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    My sister-in-law will love this dish when I give it to her.She is from Chins and anything Chinese is usually picked out to help her understand her culture and customs as a Chinese American.
    Cons:
    The lid doesn't fit quite right.That's not a huge issue but it is the only thing I really see as it could be a problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect little Naildecorator

posted by QUEENBITCH1982 on 01/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - comes with instructions - comes with a pink bag - powerful when the batteries are full - batteries used is universal and are run on AA - the 5 sets has a box of its own - its small and light - Its very easy to use. - It safe me alot of time. - It come...
    Cons:
    - didn't come with batteries - doesn't run well if battery is not full - it makes a loud noise - the pink bag can only carry th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful For the Price

posted by QUEENBITCH1982 on 12/31/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great Price, great quality, great size and excellent for the reason I got them, a great stocking stuffer and also very good the electronics nut in my house.
    Cons:
    no cons as far as we can tell!!!!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My Husband needed screwdrivers

posted by QUEENBITCH1982 on 12/30/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this little kit to have the torx, hex, and Philips bits handy for adjusting and servicing my knives. The small bit holder does the job, and the small size of the kit is actually a bonus... it does not take up a lot of bench space. The case holds th...
    Cons:
    Haven't seen any yet, but the small size of the handle may prove to be a problem if I hit a really tightened down pivot screw. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    We Love this Watch!!!

Pros:
    Really beautiful and keeps time well. Also very convenient, the chain is a good length. Very classy looking, and I love the design on the front.
    Cons:
    Kind hard to open the lid sometimes. I'd press the release button and the clasp is still closed. Actual watch is made of a some...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

Pros:
    the heads are altogether, which means that when you want one you just grab the kit and go to work with it.The case is bright, therefore easy to find for the most diffcult places to find things of this nature.Not easily lost, big plus for my husband who lose...
    Cons:
    I cannot really see any reason to complain.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm actually buying My hubby Number 2

posted by QUEENBITCH1982 on 12/26/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The pouch is quite cheap for the price, this sort of product normal sells for 5-6 times the amount that Dx sell it for. This is very good quality and would recommend this to people who enjoy this type of product. The stiching is really good and the pouch ev...
    Cons:
    For the price there are no complaints.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections