• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality and good price

posted by RDA5307 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seem to be well made, and are as described. No quality (manufacturing or sound) issues - they are a basic piece of hardware so there's not much to go wrong... if in the unlikely event that there is an issue with one they're cheap enough that it's still che...
    Cons:
    None that I've found so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mmmm. Magnets.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Strong magnetic force. All my friends are amazed at my "rattlesnake eggs" trick, except when I toss them incorrectly and they are too far apart and end up dropping to the ground, and one goes under the oven and gets stuck there and then I spend t...
    Cons:
    Does take a small amount of eye-hand coordination to consistently thrown them up and get them to buzz before you catch them. I...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I've got an app for that beer bottle!

Pros:
    Good solid case. Hole for the camera doesn't interfere with my camera (my previous other case would cause hazing when the flash was used so I always had to remove it when taking a shot in low light). I haven't opened a beer with it yet, but it's a standar...
    Cons:
    A bit heavy (solid metal opener is imbedded in the case) and doesn't offer much "shock absorbancy" compared to my pre...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice headlight for the price

Pros:
    Pretty bright light and it runs off of AAA batteries, which is convenient. Headband pretty adjustable and fit me fine - should also fit my small headed kids pretty well if I adjust it smaller.
    Cons:
    The battery compartment is "sealed" by a pretty flimsy rubber covering. I don't think I'd want to use this in a down...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty fun tool/toy

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pretty high quality image and magnifies very well. I had no trouble installing it on my Windows 7 64 bit machine once I figured out what to do.
    Cons:
    Instructions that came with it weren't good, but it didn't take too long to figure it out. Stand would be better if it had mor...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright Light

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright and takes AA batteries. Seems to be very high quality - good machining and the switch seems sturdy. The memory feature on the modes is good - I usually want the light on bright, so it's good to be able to turn it off and then back on with just...
    Cons:
    I probably should have gotten a 3 mode, as I don't find the fast strobe or SOS to be very useful, and it just takes time to cli...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections