• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but beautiful!

posted by RafaGarcia2012 on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When I tried the product, I wanted to know, as it was and decided to buy without major compromises. However, to see the product, I was happy, because it fit perfectly on my desk, it was not too big, not too small. The product is beautiful and does what it p...
    Cons:
    In my mind, the product was slightly larger and possessed brighter and more energized rays, even so I am happy for the purchase...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful, Bright and Magical!

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful watch, with quality always, puseira is brushed steel, the watch shines and has a gorgeous shape, its interior is perfect, I can see all your work, the pointer is beautiful, does not crash, the numbers are modern and when in the dark, your lighting...
    Cons:
    The box seemed simple, nothing extraordinarily good or bad. The clock does not seem as blue as in the picture, but it's nothing...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Similarity and amazing quality!

Pros:
    The quality, material and workmanship are amazing, looks like a real piece of camera, does not lack anything. The product came well packaged, and lens cap shines like a real lens. Very good!
    Cons:
    I could not find fault
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bonito e charmoso

Pros:
    Product beautiful, clean, well-planned, with material from the first and very charming. It is a beautiful ornament, looks like miniatures sold on the real Paris, France.
    Cons:
    Although specified, the product is small, and the packaging is a little flimsy, but nothing that takes the shine of the product...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections