• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This lamp is COOL!

posted by Rafael420 on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very COOL led lamp, comes with a remote control and its fits in all types of socket, have strobe mode, flash mode etc. and can adjust the bright in the remote control, im using in the studio of my band, its very cool to play in a colorfull room!
    Cons:
    the glass will broke easy (like all the glass lamps) but will keep working without the glass. sometimes the remote control not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very very Bright LED LAMP!!!!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This led lamp its very bright, im using in my house, in the stairs, and the pictures of the wall has become more colorfull with this lamp, its a very white color, and very bright with only 6w, you can save a lot of energy and money with this lamp... and the...
    Cons:
    The only cons is the direcional light, its not so good to use in vertical, but you can use in vertical too.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good pipe!

Pros:
    Very stylish design water pipe ! and comes with spare parts, i using to smoke herb not tobacco, and work very well, the size and quality is very good too, my friend loves it too, great gift to your stoned friends!
    Cons:
    when you use herb in the pipe , its become a little hard to clean, but its easy to disasemble the pipe.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cool!!!!!

Pros:
    Very very cool water pipe!!!!! the leds are very funny!!! the water will come colorfull!!!! when you are high is more trip to you...the leds will auto shutdown in some seconds, so press again the button and they will start again!!! come with replacement par...
    Cons:
    to me is a little hard to clean, because i dont use tobacco in my pipe..only herbs, and the herbs make it very dirt. the filter...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good , It Works

posted by Rafael420 on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    easy to use, Very cheap and very good image quality and you can adjust the focus, come with leds with dimmer and take pictures, works on windows 7, and comes with software. the stand and the microscope design is beautyfull. if you want a good and cheap usb ...
    Cons:
    no cons, but the plastic looks like little fragile, but is ok, i handle with care.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections