• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for Sunday's Electricians

posted by Rascafr007 on 09/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's tiny and cute ; fit perfectly in a pocket - Came with two probes (x1/x10 for high frequency signals and another one for use with a breadboard) - It's OPEN-SOURCE ! You can easely find examples of code and compilator to customize your DSO (Add XY mo...
    Cons:
    - Like I said before, the device is very tiny. For me it's an advantage, but others people may not like it. - The probes conne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good plan for athletes.

posted by Rascafr007 on 01/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - My smartphone (a Xperia X10i) fit perfectly into the holder. - Regardless of race pace, the armband does not move, does not slip. - There's a hole to get the over the headphones. - The plastic cuff is compatible with capacitive screens, so you can navigat...
    Cons:
    The only downside is that there is no downside. :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for use as fill light.

posted by Rascafr007 on 12/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This lamp differs from others by its very attractive price. Consumes 3W, light as a compact fluorescent 9W, provided that this is sufficient to be used to enhance a wall or a particular object, even as a bedside lamp (I use this way) even if the light is c...
    Cons:
    Not really big inconvenience, except that the white light emitted by the lamp is made of red and blue (obviously!) But these co...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections