• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it!

posted by Reapster313 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very easy to put on (I didn't think it would be when I saw it the first time) - Lovely detail on it, it really is gorgeous! - Nice and strong, doesn't look like it will break. - Came in a jewellery box to protect the bar.
    Cons:
    None at all. It feels comfortable, looks good and doesn't weigh that much.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sssssexy ring!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Its such a cool looking ring especially for those that want to be a bit different and look good doing it! - It looks pretty strong and it has good detail on it. - Comfortable enough to wear quite easily - I like that its not too shiny, goes better with th...
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can see really. It looks strong enough, not too heavy.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Purse

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Looks so awesome especially for Nightmare before Christmas / Tim Burton fans! - I love how it clips closed with the little pumpkin king face. Its also got a magnetized clip. - Everyone wants one... friends keep asking me to order them one. Its such a coo...
    Cons:
    Watch the zip! I pulled mine off because it doesn't have a stopper at the end... Other than that I don't see anything wrong wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Bracelet!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It is a really beautiful bracelet! - Comfortable to wear, it doesn't poke you to death. I wear mine very often to work and when I go out and I hardly notice it on my wrist. - Everyone compliments me on how lovely it looks. - The colours are really lovely...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. I have had it for a while now and it seems very strong. Its made with clear strands of elastic which ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool bracelet

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very cool looking bracelet for men or women - It looks pretty strong (the beads and the elastic band) I'm sure it will last well - I like the way the detail has been done on it, I think it looks pretty cool.
    Cons:
    The beads are a little bit large but other than that nothing really serious. It looks really cool for everyday wear and it woul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bad-ass Skull Necklace

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Awesome looking necklace for men or women - Makes you look totally bad-ass lol - You get two incase you and your partner want to match or if you wanna give one to a buddy - Seems very strong and its quite solid so I doubt it will break easily
    Cons:
    The pendants are a little big but if that's what you're going for, if you like being bold, then it shouldn't be a problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cover

posted by Reapster313 on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is made from nice material and will keep your hone safe from unexpected falls. phone fits perfectly inside the clips and does not damage the screen or back. used mine for a while now and there is no signs of material perishing at all. Hole for ...
    Cons:
    The cover protects the phone however does not keep it clean. on the phone screen it makes lines of dirt where the card slots are
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bar toy

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Made from proper metal and is nice and heavy. the lighter worked straight out the box so did the laser. the laser is a nice cat toy or it can be used in your display at the bar.
    Cons:
    Item is a little out of proportion the scope on top is a bit over sized for the gun. If you have large fingers like me you migh...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid product

Pros:
    This is a beautiful product made with good detail and proper materials, this should last you a long time as long as you look after it. Nice shiny metal finish that looks great with other modern items on my desk
    Cons:
    Was not to impressed with the packaging, Item could have gotten damaged in post. Mine did not however.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Overall good product

Pros:
    Good cheap protector. Each one comes separate each protector comes with a cleaning cloth
    Cons:
    Cleaning cloth does not properly clean the screen before application. it is made of some kind of silk. so to remove the dust an...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections