• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect 3.0 card adapter

posted by Roaze2000 on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I got the AKE 54mm Express Card to 2-Port USB 3.0 Card Adapter last week, installed the driver, plugged it in (win7) my Dell E6400 and it worked. Two 3.0 ports.
    Cons:
    Did a speedtest getting 6gb from ext. drive via 2.0 and then the same file on 3.0 It was twice as fast. ie. 1:35 vs. 3.10 I ex...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget for great price

posted by Roaze2000 on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When my MYING M70 Dual Core Android 4.2.2 arrived, I was surprised it was already in English, and worked straight out of the box. Hooked it up on the Wi-fi went to google play and installed a number of apps, angry birds etc...worked like a charm.
    Cons:
    Doesn't look like it likes to charge over mini usb, so use a DC adapter instead. The outer packing was flimsy and badly glued, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultra Fire All-in-One Batteries Charger

posted by Roaze2000 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I got this Ultra Fire All-in-One Batteries Charger with 2x3000 batteries included for my flashlight and it works. The batteries needed charging on arrival and it did the job pretty fast.
    Cons:
    This Ultra Fire All-in-One Batteries Charger comes with one of those flat powercords and I need to either replace the cable wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stainless Steel Poker Card Keychain

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I got this Stainless Steel Poker Card Keychain today. it is nice, and has a different way of opening and closing then the usual keychain.
    Cons:
    in the image you see two Stainless Steel Poker Card Keychains. You only get one in the mail. Just saying.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Durable Double-ring Climbing Carabiner Keychain - Silver

Pros:
    This Durable Double-ring Climbing Carabiner Keychain is fulfilling its purpose. It arrived in perfect state in less then two weeks. I immediately removed all keys from my previous chain and put them on this one. It is a lot better then the on I had before. ...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Optical Triple Triangular Glass Prism Spectrum

Pros:
    Good prism...Actual Glass Prism with Good optics and no visible blemishes or artifacts. I will be keeping it in a pouch in my camera bag.
    Cons:
    As everyone has said already, the package looks nice and is perfect for storing the prism because it's made out of cardboard, s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid, small, bright!

Pros:
    It looks just like in the picture. It has a good weight to it, looks like dropping this won't break it. Put in a Ultrafire 3000mAh and pressed the button and voila, light!
    Cons:
    The 3-mode is not working, I press it and it is on on full power, I press it and it is off. When I press it again it is on full...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little Microscope

Pros:
    Why, it is not little, it is absolutely tiny.So tiny in fact that I didn't realize I got it in the mail (ie. big envelloppe with a bunch of other things from DX) It was hiding in the bottom. It does what it says...It turns out there is a lot of dirt on my ...
    Cons:
    It is maybe too small? I am not a jeweler or interested in spotting fake currency. For a novelty item it is great fun at this p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little walkie talkies

Pros:
    Great little walkie talkies! Delivery took only two weeks to Norway. Similar walkie talkies cost at least 5x the price overhere. I bought it for my kids to play with but will also it use it as a baby monitor when hiking etc...
    Cons:
    The Image is not correct though the two coloured buttons are actually black and the manual is in serious chinglish....that alon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well

posted by Roaze2000 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This 3-in-1 Capacitive Stylus Pen works very well with my Ipad and I am extremely happy with it. The laser is fairly strong, the little led lamp works well and the tip is very responsive.
    Cons:
    Nothing negative to report, it came in a simple plastic bag, together with my other bubble wrapped gadgets. Shipping took about...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections