• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool and Handy

posted by Robster2107 on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am so very super impressed with this easy, simple to use microphone. My ipod was not built with a built in mic so this works great. plus the keychain/string attaches to my ipod case so I can have it wherever I go if I want. I love this size. No wires. Eas...
    Cons:
    My ipod was not built with a mic so in order to hear someone talk back to you (if using wifi calling app or skype for example) ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good ornaments

Pros:
    Not made of plastic. Looks cool hanging from my car mirror at least with my beach-themed items. Came in a two pack which make it cool for best-friends to share.
    Cons:
    These were a lot bigger in size than I was expecting. The cord is cheap and not very wearable. It has to be stretched out. Kind...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Case

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's great. Wanting a brown one. I can set it up to watch movies or adjust it another way to use on my lap at a perfect angle. Plus it looks good quality and professional. Good for business meetings. I am glad to have protection for my tablet device. The in...
    Cons:
    can't think of any. I was afraid it would not fit my tablet. But it did so no real complaints.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful

Pros:
    Very beautiful! Sparkly and gorgeous. Good and accurate sizing. Looks comparable to $40 rings sold in Las Vegas and Hawaii. Plus optional purple or clear crystals in these rings on DX add an extra BLING BLING value.
    Cons:
    I have a feeling the fake blue will peel off like a sticker if you scraped at it a bit.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cool and Hip

Pros:
    This bracelet appears to be made from genuine rocks, of turqouse type. Goes with many outfits and it stretches to fit most wrist sizes. Very intricately laced together are these beautiful stones. Impressed. Turquoise is also very in fashion right now from ...
    Cons:
    It can be a little irritating for extended wear due to shape of stones.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny Cow

Pros:
    Very Bright Light - 2 LEDs! Good cow sound. Cute gift. Makes me laugh. Good for those people who like cows and/or collect cow paraphenalia
    Cons:
    Batteries installed improperly. Therefore, I had to unscrew the cow and carefully fit everything in place properly. Afterwards ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Value

Pros:
    It looks very elegant. Very smooth writing, good quality ink pen. I was able to figure out how to use this tool in minimal time. It is nice that it is like double usage. Looks high tech to go along with my high tech tablet device.
    Cons:
    Don't play with the touchpad of the stylus as it will get oils from fingers on it and smear up your screen. Clip is too tight a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Impressed

posted by Robster2107 on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am so very super impressed with this easy, simple to use microphone. My ipod was not built with a built in mic so this works great. plus the keychain/string attaches to my ipod case so I can have it wherever I go if I want. I love this size. No wires. Eas...
    Cons:
    My ipod was not built with a mic so in order to hear someone talk back to you (if using wifi calling app or skype for example) ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is very cool. The "sip-slot" design of the lid is a real advantage. Lots of fine detailing. For a professional photographer or a hobby photographer this is a great way to show your passion. Also it keeps liquids warm.
    Cons:
    Does not come in other colors Lettering wears off east I have not tried food in it but I think it is better designed as a drink...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Satisfied

Pros:
    This is very cool. I bought one previous and my uncle liked it so much I got him one as a gift. The "sip-slot" design of the lid is a real advantage. Lots of fine detailing. For a professional photographer or a hobby photographer this is a great w...
    Cons:
    Does not come in other colors Lettering wears off east I have not tried food in it but I think it is better designed as a drink...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections