• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality with a nice sound.

posted by Roger120 on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These are very nice in-ear headphones. I was a little concerned when I read a previous review saying that the quality was not good, that his were coming apart and they might not be genuine Sennheiser CX55 headphones but I needn't have worried. Mine are fine...
    Cons:
    None that I have found so far apart from the strange bag that took me about half an hour to figure out how it works.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful Adaptor

posted by Roger120 on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very useful adaptor that has fittings for many devices. I just leave it plugged into my USB socket and then plug in whatever needs charging. That means i don't have to keep swapping leads when I switch from charging my iPod to my Samsung phone to my Xoo...
    Cons:
    It would have been nice if the leads were just a bit longer. As it is, they are just that bit too short. I've overcome this by ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but a little odd.

posted by Roger120 on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very bright flashlight. I don't know how accurate the quoted lumen power is but it's bright enough for me. I like the sliding front end that can be used to focus the beam - it goes from tight, bright spot to a very wide floodlight.
    Cons:
    It appears to have an aspheric lens, which in itself is not a bad thing but when the front section is set to a tight spotlight,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections