• Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CLICK! And it's stuck!

posted by Ronald667 on 06/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Wow, these babies hold on! I use one to hang my motorcycle jacket on a beam in my garage, and it holds on without any problem. The other is on the fridge, holding a calendar. Waste of such a powerful magnet.
    Cons:
    Watch out with sliding it off a painted surface. Other than that, no cons I can think of
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Same usefulness in another color

posted by Ronald667 on 06/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks great, feels great, works like a charm. Supports your rifle even when you're playing rough and doubles as a very decent forward grip. The rail screw keeps it tight, too.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. Just check the bottom screw ring regularly, but that's regular maintenance. Other than that, it's pre...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it's supposed to do

posted by Ronald667 on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Lightweight, spring loaded bipod with a big, easy to operate button. Stabile enough to support a real AR15 while shooting. Used as a forward grip, it's sturdy enough as well.
    Cons:
    It's plastic. Sooner or later, it will break down, as opposed to the metal version it copies. But it hasn't yet and it's much m...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by Ronald667 on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has 4 reticles, 2 colors and adjustable light strength that actually works. The weaver/picatinny mount is solid enough. I tried it on a match last sunday, using the donut ring with dot sight option and it stays on target perfectly, using a .22LR. I mig...
    Cons:
    The reticle selector is a bit hard to use when mounted on top of the rifle. It takes some force to switch it and I placed it ri...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like it's supposed to

posted by Ronald667 on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It does it's job. Since it's a grop, it doesn't get much abuse from recoil and stays put like it's cemented on the spot. i've been using it on a commando-length AR15 for about 9 months and I have aboslutely no complaints. The angle gives my elbow just the r...
    Cons:
    None. Once fitted, nothing dropped off yet. I can't think of anything to complain about.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy built, buit it doesn't fit

posted by Ronald667 on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The ergonomics and the sturdiness is okay. It's easy to fix on your lower and wil surely stay in place. Looks pretty professional as well.
    Cons:
    When fitted, your AR15 magazines will not fit. The rear part is blocked by the MWG. I tried to use a file to make more room for...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good first impression

posted by Ronald667 on 01/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm using this dot sight on my Colt Commando .223 rifle, today was the fist test. It handled all the ammo I shot through it without any problem, the reticle kept going. The brigtness settings are nice, too, you hardly ever need full power. Size is good too,...
    Cons:
    I should have got one with a quick release. The dot could be a bit smaller/sharper.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonably well performing bipod

posted by Ronald667 on 11/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It functions the same as a Harris bipod, so little surprises in that area. The spring loaded legs do their job and the bipod stays in place under the rifle (20"AR15). Folding works fine and it's easy to detach.
    Cons:
    Attaching the bipod is kind of annoying. The pins need some attention and patience to allign with the adapter. Some of the rubb...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, bright, excellent

posted by Ronald667 on 09/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a small, strong and very bright little flashlight. It will fit just about anywhere and runs on easy available AA-batteries. The 5 modes are fun too, the quick flash could be useful against people you dislike.
    Cons:
    I thought the diameter would be closer to 1 inch, so it's a bit small in my gun mount. It will fit, since the mount has a qquit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A little lifesaver

posted by Ronald667 on 12/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I't easily assembled. All the pieces go in the logical places, you stick one end in the wall socket, one end in the USB-port and all the stuff in the middle in your harddisk and you're good to go. A driver CD (Win98!) is supplied, but most computer work wit...
    Cons:
    Since it's made out of loose parts, it's easy to lose some of it. Not a big con, just keep it stored in the box.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections