• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Needs a light

posted by Ruud0002 on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Build quality is perfect, it folds into a nice small packet. Its made from a sturdy wear resistant canvas. Has loops to hang it where you please Works easy Fold it open place it toward the sun and plug in the usb cable,
    Cons:
    It needs light, lots of it. Reason, the 5 volt comes out of a regulator not a convertor. Which means that the solarpanels ( 3 ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stable tablet for nice price

posted by Ruud0002 on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    USB charging, I've got a lot more USB cables than adapters, so this is very helpfull. Custom skin, It comes supplied with a custom skin which after getting used to is very helpfull. Good battery life, stays on 100% for more than a hour, even when using W...
    Cons:
    My tablet almost came apart when i picked it up, the backplate was very loose, I had to "repair" it with a small stri...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good player

posted by Ruud0002 on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very solid build, it is suprisingly heavy for its size, partly due to a very large battery I suppose. looks very proffesional, buttons do not stick out that much , are labelled correct and do not feel cheap when you operate them. Plastic does not look che...
    Cons:
    Card sticks out about 1 mm, haven't been able tp pop out the card by "accident" yet, so it not that much an issue ( Y...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works, but has some issues

posted by Ruud0002 on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Can be operated bij touchscreen and buttons on the Outside. Batterij life is good ( estimated about 8-10 hours mp3 play ) Sound is suprising good ( I do not use the standaard headphones )
    Cons:
    SD card reader does not work ( did not need it ) but still :( SD card itself sicks a bit ( < 1 mm ) out when inserted, it wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tablet / nice price

posted by Ruud0002 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Buildquality is very good Performance is equal to 600$ other brand models Comes pre installed with programs Was already set to English language Comes with EU power adapter Has 32 Gb internal memory Screen has good resolution The not so often used externals...
    Cons:
    Customs got involved :( Headphones are not the best Back camera is not that sharp
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections