• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    In a word... AMAZING!

posted by SATMASTER119 on 10/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I've been following the development of these devices for years, and finally bit the bullet and bought one here off Dealextreme. This is a truely AMAZING device. The product comes nicely packaged, and includes everything you need in the box. The instructi...
    Cons:
    There is absolutely NOTHING that I can say as a con for this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2 bucks well spent!

posted by SATMASTER119 on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I can't send a letter to europe for less than 2 bucks and these guys can send me such a cool device for the same money. Crazy!!! This device works awesome, and performs as advertised.
    Cons:
    I didn't buy more than one of these baby's.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Killer looks top out the PLUS's on this knife

posted by SATMASTER119 on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, I have to say this knife is killer looking. I mean, open it up and it's pretty intimidating. The knife comes in a pouch that is constructed reasonably well. I mean what do you expect for 7 bucks for the whole thing! For the money, the pouc...
    Cons:
    Well, I'm hard pressed to say anything bad about this shiv! Heh... If I were to try to figure out WHAT I could possibly say b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Look no further, this is the REAL DEAL E3

posted by SATMASTER119 on 02/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This E3 card reader is the real thing. In this world of cheap knock-offs, you can be rest assured that this particular item is authentic.
    Cons:
    There are none. This is by far the best dongle on the market, easiest to update, and has the added feature of further used onc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super glasses, perfect fit ... EXCELLENT VALUE!

posted by SATMASTER119 on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These glasses are extremely good value. Very comfortable fit, and very well made. Hinges are solid, lenses are clear with no distortions apparent. Terrific case included with the purchase, even comes with a nifty cleaning cloth. Excellent full range of ...
    Cons:
    That I didn't buy a box full of them... Seriously there's no "Cons" to purchasing these sunglasses.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Look no further, this is the REAL DEAL

posted by SATMASTER119 on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I've tried the other brands (upgradeable and non-upgradeable), and they all work the same. Flawlessly. The big PRO about this one is that it's the cheapest deal in town on PS3 jailbreak devices. Don't know if it's mentioned anywhere, but regardless of th...
    Cons:
    Well, I'm hard pressed to find a negative about this device. I guess if I were to complain about anything, it would be that th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Little Performer

posted by SATMASTER119 on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This cannot be beat for price to performance. Functions cleanly and properly out of the package. No problems or concerns. Great transfer speed, and solid USB connections to my various PCs and laptop computers.
    Cons:
    The device is wide, so be sure you have space to each side in whatever computer you plan on plugging it into. The hinged cap th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good performer with style...

Pros:
    This is a solid performer. Stable connections, and offers a good selection of distant wireless access points. The one thing this device has over the other more generic looking options is the graphics and case styling. It's a sharp looking device that does...
    Cons:
    I do question the power output however, as I do not believe a standard USB port can offer 1000mw of power advertised. That ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Performance

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a good quality device. Pulls in good signal strength and retains stable connections. Device build quality is solid, and comes with integrated clip which is very handy for hanging off your laptop or panel monitor. Signal strength is very good with r...
    Cons:
    Comparing price to performance of other wifi devices (ie: SKU 33188) the performance isn't quite there. I have some further te...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I feel like a ROCKSTAR! These are AWESOME!

posted by SATMASTER119 on 09/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are fantastic sunglasses, and a super price. The quality is right up there, case is terrific and of good quality. The lenses on these glasses are perfect and scratch free. The cleaning cloth is a nice throw in as well. The fit on my average sized he...
    Cons:
    None. If anything negative could be said would be that I didn't buy a couple pair.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections