• Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Genuine

posted by Saku3456 on 06/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The screen works and acts as a satisfactory replacement. - Looks ALMOST identical to the original Nintendo top screen.
    Cons:
    - Definitely NOT genuine. The build and visual quality of this screen pales in comparison compared to Nintendo's screens. - I...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks Great; Takes Effort

posted by Saku3456 on 05/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The case looks great and genuine; a fake serial number sticker and the other "info" are printed on the bottom just like the original Nintendo casing. - A stylus is included. - The internal parts fit inside nicely.
    Cons:
    - The top part doesn't seal completely without the screws. - Screw holes aren't even. - Scratches easily if you're careless.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works for the DS Lite

posted by Saku3456 on 05/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -This screwdriver does its job: it will help you disassemble your Nintendo DS for repair or case modding. -It's fairly cheap too. While other sites sell Tri-wing screwdrivers for around $4.95, this screwdriver was only cost a fraction of that. - Just li...
    Cons:
    - Plastic handle feels a bit cheap, but I think the screwdriver will still last me a long time. - More color options could be ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections