• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, practial tool

posted by Shane117 on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It small and fits easily in your pocket or backpack while camping. It is somewhat easy to make sparks with it, it's more difficult to acutally make the fire (takes some practice).
    Cons:
    It doesn't explain anywhere how it should be used. Figured it out really fast on my own. The first few times you go along the s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thin layers of soap

Pros:
    It has a nice-okay smell. You don't seem to need many to clean your hands.
    Cons:
    The case is really hard to open. If you leave them in the closet your closet will to start to smell like the soap (not really t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Eye-catchin memo pad

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks nice. Underneath the memo pads is the rest of the little mans body in a bathtub. Looks really cute.
    Cons:
    Mine only had 27 memos - for that money (and space that is left) there could be like ~200 memos or more! The prices doesn't fit...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cup

Pros:
    It really looks like one of these 'coffee-to-go' cups. The rubber cover has an extra hole (very little) on top to let air in while you drink out of it. The green rubber-thing has a nice grip to it.
    Cons:
    The rubber of the cover smells a little funny. But I'm sure it will go away after some cleaning. I think you should wash it bef...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flashy bracelet

Pros:
    It's really flashy and looks amazing in the dark! Comes with two buttons to adjust the seize of them.
    Cons:
    It is a little hard to open it once again after you've closed it. I have the fear that I might tear it apart one day because I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful Magnets

Pros:
    They really are super strong. Stronger then any of the magnets I used to have. They are so strong that it is hard to pull them apart.
    Cons:
    They break very easy. I already broke one in less then 1 day, just letting them snap against each other. I think they might rus...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute plush

Pros:
    It looks cute and is really soft. The filling (I think little balls) feel really nice. If you squich the body the head gets bitter - really funny. It doesn't smell bad, just like 'new'.
    Cons:
    The color isn't pure white. It looks a little yellow-ish, as if it layed in the sun for a too long time. But that is the only c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good set for beginners

posted by Shane117 on 06/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good set that has a big varity of diffrent tools (you don't really need most of them). They lay good in your hands.
    Cons:
    I'm a little afraid that one of those is going to break inside a lock, cause some of them don't really look that sturdy to me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lighter

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It looks totally awesome - It works quite well - It is easy to refill - Makes a nice gift for guys - Makes a great decoration
    Cons:
    - The head isn't that firm (you can take it off to refill the gas), if carried in your pocket it will surely get loose - The f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cute thing to have

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's cute and if you're likeing Domo-kun you should buy it. - It makes a decent keychain. - The mechanism to change faces works well.
    Cons:
    No cons so far but it could be a little too big for a keychain (check out dimensions). Plastic could be made out of better qual...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections