• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real dual tone horns, must have!

posted by Sheppards1984 on 03/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The horns use the standard type connectors, you can get them anywhere. - 400/500 hz for the 2 horns, sound is very nice, loud and crisp. Check out my video - Easy installation: 99% of the cars have a relay already installed, so you only need to connect it...
    Cons:
    - Didn't come with any cables - Didn't come with any connectors that can be soldered at the end of the cables - Although build ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good image quality

posted by Sheppards1984 on 03/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Image quality is really good! (youtube can't show it's full potential) - Plate numbers totally readable even at 100 km/h - Small size - Light - Easy to use menu (started out in chinese...) - Qutie Good night recording performance - 170 degrees of FOV - no...
    Cons:
    - Low battery life (could be less than 30 mins, or even less) - somewhat week mount - No protective case supplied - A HDMI cabe...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bass-Mid-Treble from the palm of your hand!

posted by Sheppards1984 on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Sound quality is really good for its size. Bass-mid-treble, they're all there. Really enjoyable sound quality at moderately high volumes too. Quite heavy for it's size too, indicating a fairly heavy magnet behind the speaker magnet and a supposedly true cer...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says

posted by Sheppards1984 on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I ordered this one to charge my bluetooth handsfree speaker (SKU: 177032). Works as designed. The USB port is firm, but not too firm. Does not get too hot when charging. Build quality looks OK.
    Cons:
    None, None, and none.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    UV 400 - Optometrist certified!

posted by Sheppards1984 on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When I got these glasses, my first trip was to the local optometrist, to check it's coating. The result was UV filter 381 of 400. Which means it perfectly lives up to it's title. If you seen the movie Cobra, starring Sylvester Stallone, you will pretty muc...
    Cons:
    - One of the silicone nose thingies (nose pads) was missing, so I had to replace it at my optometrist. - none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking, not polarized

posted by Sheppards1984 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    What I liked about the glasses - stylish finish, black colour, matte frame - built well enough, frame is quite sturdy - good size, fits perfect - good coverage, covers whole eyes, and surroundings - came with a wipe cloth and case I really like the looks.
    Cons:
    I was not to happy, when I realized, that despite the manual, it is not polarized (or unmeasurably minimal effect)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by Sheppards1984 on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - High quality compared to other no-name brands - Works flawlessly - Came in it's own little case
    Cons:
    - no free mini sd card :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the coolest looking mouses

posted by Sheppards1984 on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very cool looking exterior - 1200 DPI, good sensitivity - Surprisingly Good quality plastic The mouse feels well built, and high quality. There's a white led between the 2 buttons, behind the wheel, works as a flashlight also :) Ergonomically, it feels ...
    Cons:
    Maybe the cable feels a little low quality compared to the mouse itself. Not too many buttons :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a must have addition for the A320

posted by Sheppards1984 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice texture, accurate holes for in/out cables, switches/buttons. Feels good to touch :) Perfect fit.
    Cons:
    The hold/On-off switch is a little bit more difficult to use, but that's the only thing I could mention, but it's absolutely no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best OBD car info readers out there!

posted by Sheppards1984 on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Surprisingly good build quality - Universal OBD interface, works with almost all cars - MUCH cheaper than Scangauge - Compact size - Reads EVERY type of info from your car's ECU Installing was easy as 1-2-3. Simply plug in to your OBD socket, and start y...
    Cons:
    - the velcro strip which was provided is kind of weak, and lets go of the gadged quite easly, mounting is sometimes a hassle.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections