• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Love this one too!

posted by SilverFenix179 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    • Perfect quality! • Have a long array of sizes ( Search on DX ). • It`s is simple but stylish. • The inner side of the hands become well protected. • Good for sports, skating, air soft and others i guess.
    Cons:
    • I had one of those before and the lock strap begun to off after about 8 months, but nothing that a little repair cannot handl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Love It!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    • Perfect quality! • Have a long array of sizes ( Search on DX ). • It`s is simple but stylish. • The inner side of the hands become well protected. • Good for sports, skating, air soft and others i guess.
    Cons:
    • I had one of those before and the lock strap begun to off after about 8 months, but nothing that a little repair cannot handl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great Upgrade

Pros:
    • It's a great SD with a great storage size! • Product Quality Is Good! • Worked perfectly on My Galaxy SII! • Probably the best SD with great quality / size / price on DX!
    Cons:
    • Product Read and Write time are good, but sometimes it glitches (a kind of a little stop while copying or moving files) but n...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For Sure a Great Deal !

posted by SilverFenix179 on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Just received it in a well packed mail, adapter works fine and i got a trully 32gb micro sd! A lot of space paying less! The write / read rates are the common of any flash drive. For sure i'll buy some more of it.
    Cons:
    Nothing at all.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections