• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Batteries

posted by Simo1122 on 07/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap four pack of AAA batteries compared to local stores. - Comes in small carry case that can hold the four batteries. - Came pre-charged with around 0.99v each - 900mAh rated
    Cons:
    - Case could be of better build quality - packaging could be easier to open
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Batteries

posted by Simo1122 on 06/30/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These two trustfire batteries are great for their price. I purchased them for my FENIX TK10 whilst I was sorting out some rechargeable batteries to buy. As soon as they arrived I check them with my multi meter and the both measured 4.0v.
    Cons:
    None! There just plain old batteries
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mines different

Pros:
    This cable wrap is great for keep you cables neat and stop them from tangling.
    Cons:
    I brought this hoping to have the cables on my desk neater but the one I received is totally different to the one shown in the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK Batteries

Pros:
    These are nice little protected RCR123A batteries. They are almost identical to the Ultrafire ones. - Li-ion Battery - No Memory Effect - Has a PCB - 800mAh (Not sure if this is true) - 3.6v - Also known as 16340 When it has done a full charge they both rea...
    Cons:
    Doesn't fit my FENIX TK10 (Too long) Other then that they are good for other lights.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWSOME LASER!

Pros:
    This laser was well worth the price I paid for it. It pops balloons in under a second without a black dot and is very easy to use. It even melts chocolate eggs!!!
    Cons:
    - Threads need to be lubricated. There is none on them - Mine needs time to warm up when I'm outside in the cold. I guess the d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I needed

Pros:
    This is just what I needed to charge my CR123A's. It charges them in about 1 - 2 hours, has 2 LED status lights, interchangeable voltages (3.6v or 3v) and can be used from 110v - 249v power (auto switching)
    Cons:
    I live in australia and it came with a US plug :(. No big deal though because it takes figure 8 power leads (The one used in mo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

Pros:
    These batteries came in a nice little two pack. They are green, 3.0v and are protected. I brought them to use them in my 200mw red laser which was brought from DX. With a few small rare earth magnets to be used as spacers they do charge in sku.1236 but make...
    Cons:
    No cons yet, I guess there just batteries :)
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This product came in good packaging and is at a reasonable price. The build quality is reasonable but it can be pulled apart so it should really be glued together better. It takes a few tried to get it to magnetise/demagnetise it. I find if you drop small s...
    Cons:
    Takes a few times to magnetise/demagnetise properly
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great Torch for the price!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    At first receiving the package is was in good condition in the genuine fenix packaging, none of it damaged during shipment. Inside the box is the torch, warranty information, instructions, small booklet of other torches and a packet contain two spare O-Rin...
    Cons:
    Only a few cons... 1. Doesn't fit a large range (But I know were to get some that fit) of protected RCR123A batteries (See the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This case is a perfect fit for my canon IXUS 60. It keeps it nice and firm inside with a very small amount of movement.
    Cons:
    IT has a very thin layer of padding but is pretty good for the camera as it's a hardcase. Zips are a bit stiff at first but get...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections