• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Took a while to get here... but worth the wait

posted by SkUG123 on 10/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Exactly what i was looking for, great for custom builds /upgrades Does exactly what it says on the tin give or take a few percent (they do not come in a tin but all clattering about in deal extremes lovely red "don't panic" bubble wrap)
    Cons:
    none! nada! zip! zero! zilch! not one! okay maybe one... flimsy wires but they'll do :p
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I LOVE DEAD FISH ICE MOULDS

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    GREAT PRODUCT AT A GREAT PRICE, GOOD QUALITY AND OUTSTANDING ICE CUBES! DEAD FISH EYES COME OUT VERY WELL
    Cons:
    NONE, NOT ONE, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH, ZERO!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ARGH MY EYES! BRIGHT LIGHT!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice and bright, good ergonomic feel, aesthetically pleasing, good price for what could be a quality light! Easily upgradable!
    Cons:
    Lens is glued in, not so much of a con, just I'd prefer being able to take it out.. O-rings are thin/poor quality and broke wit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little do-dah wotsit

Pros:
    Fits k800i perfectly, all be it upside down... Works as an aerial for the k800i! Now I can wear decent headphones so everyone doesn't have to listen to my music! Price is excellent!
    Cons:
    mine was wired back to front, but simply turn it over and hey presto
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Saved my phone from a tumble

Pros:
    Saved my phone from getting scratched in my pocket, Saved my phone when i dropped it
    Cons:
    broke when it dropped, but saved my phone fills full of fluff from pocket some marks to screen after a while :(
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    YOU DO NOT NEED A PICTURE OF THIS

posted by SkUG123 on 05/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    How much is your lens worth? really? wow you paid too much for that... Anyways you do not want to damage that now do you? put a UV filter on the end, it hardly notices BUT it will protect your lens from dust, scratches etc, Whats cheapest to replace a lens ...
    Cons:
    I didn't buy one sooner, stupid finger prints!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wonky pictures? HA! buy one of these!

Pros:
    IF you have wonky eyes, or one leg longer than the other and you wonder why all your pictures come out like your a little bit drunk, maybe you need a spirit level for your camera? Fits into the Flash "socket" or whatever you call it Very easy to u...
    Cons:
    *could do with smaller tolerances, but nothing major as you can judge where the lines are with your eyes Can't open the flash w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Remote shutter, for all that lot and my camera too

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price, great product, does exactly what it says on the box! Has a half press for auto-focus and a full press for taking a picture. Very easy to use.
    Cons:
    none that I can think of at this exact very moment in time, 00:19 25th may 2008 (in the uk drinking a nice cup of tea)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    First decents night sleep in a LONG while!

Pros:
    Close your eyes, still see light? Tried putting the pillow over your head and wondering why you can't breathe? Try one of these instead Simply place over your eyes (not your mouth or ears) and hey presto, all* of the light has gone! now when you close your ...
    Cons:
    *Lets some light in, but keeps ALOT more out than my eyelids!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for a great product! (EF FITMENT!)

Pros:
    Great price from DX as per usual Good feel to these, not too cheap Now you can take REALLY close up pictures!
    Cons:
    No caps, but hey DX sell those too! No Autofocus, but hey your a REAL photographer remember?
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections