• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A repeat customer

posted by Steiner1000 on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love this little stove. I have bought i think it is five in the last two to three years. It is compact, light weight and has a great plastic orange carrying case. I work up in the woods in Northern BC and use this little devil all the time.
    Cons:
    The electric starter does not always work try and adjust the gap between the grill and the starter node this may help. Arms som...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Barrel ad on

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product was shipped well and came in a small white box. It will fit on the end of a 12 gauge shot gun barrel. Have not tried it yet on my .22s but I think the arc on the bracket maybe a bit much for smaller barrels. It will work well on an SKS.
    Cons:
    This product is not made of the best of materials. Best use it as a flash light add on. I think for red dot or scope it will ju...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great score

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are great batteries the ones I got and I did order three packs. Are solid and also come with a convenient case that holds the two batteries.
    Cons:
    Non that I can see this is a really good product. Did not say it would come with a free case, but that is OK. A free case is al...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Light

posted by Steiner1000 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a very cute light and both of mine can in white if I cam remember properly. My son loved them and thought they were really great. He also shared one with one of his friends from school and they both showed them to the teacher.
    Cons:
    I really did not have that many problems with them but I think the batteries run out a bit to quick in these unit but I might b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I liked it

Pros:
    Used this on a few different guns one was a Lee Enfield .303 and an other was my Maverick 88 made by Mossberg. It was great on both! The best was the Shotgun I removed the stock and slipped the sleeve over the stock and them screwed it back in. I used the f...
    Cons:
    It is single stitched and uses plastics parts
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product for the price

Pros:
    This is a great pouch with a three point Velcro system to help keep item secure. I have six of these and I use this a lot on my backpack. They can fit horizontally or vertically on a belt or backpack.
    Cons:
    These are not MOLLE and you can use them with a MOLLE system but you will not get the kind of grip than you usually will normal...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Knife holster

Pros:
    For the price you can beat this thing but it is a bit loose on items Swiss Army Rescue Tool. These are the larger Knifes Swiss Army puts out. I use it for a folding buck knife I have. Nice Camouflage pattern on the unit.
    Cons:
    Not the best construction but the price is cheap and I like the camouflage.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it

Pros:
    Nice design and cool to show off to you fiends with, It is easy to fill with the multiple butane bottles interface. Mine can as a a white unit but is was very nice. I would like to get a red one sometime but so far on separate orders I got white.
    Cons:
    None really that i can think of it is great. Sometimes hard to use for beginners they try and click it wrong.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not a bad belt

Pros:
    I wear a full MOLLE pack in the field as well as a .12 gauge shotgun. I then use this to sling of my hips a entrenching tool, buck knife, bear spray,side arm, camp axe and rock pick. Yes it is heavy, but the belt holds up.
    Cons:
    Might have been nice to have some Velcro to lock it in better.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not that impressed

Pros:
    Well the price was right and I needed a new scope for my cheap Mossberg 702 in .22 lr. Once I zeroed it in it worked ok and I had a few good shots with it.
    Cons:
    My unit is very stiff and does not change Magnification powers easily. There is also a tunnel vision with the scope. Yes you wi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections