• Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Goggles

posted by Steve616 on 08/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The only real pro I can say about this product is the fact that I it wasn't broken when I got it.
    Cons:
    This is single handedly the cheapest looking thing I have ever bought. It is ridiculous. I bought this for costume wear and it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and works

posted by Steve616 on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well packaged good housing and good design in the minimum space that is achieved by storing up to 10 PS Vita games. semi-transparent material allows you to see the games easily.
    Cons:
    No real cons, the plastic seems cheap enough and i'm not sure how much use it will take before a fault appears. for the price h...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I love this thing, i've been wanting to try and make timelapse videos for ages now and this lets me. It is easy to use and a fraction of the price of the official cannon version.
    Cons:
    Honestly I can't really think of any major cons. The fact you cant turn it off when your not using it is a bit of a gripe but i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and cheerfull

Pros:
    Cheap and cheerful, good price, and it seems like good quality. Just what I was after for my PSVita Plus green is my favourite cover.
    Cons:
    The major con is that its a really snug fit. I'd have prefered like 10mm more fabric on the flap. The writing on it is just a c...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect product & perfect price

Pros:
    Cheap Small Well built Easy to use Easy to store Looks just like the Canon R5 remote control.
    Cons:
    No instruction manual. Took a while to figure out which setting to use it on
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections