4 Reviews SEARCH
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Coffee/Tea PP Insulated Vacuum Mug - White (240ml)

posted by StevenW1989 on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cup does not leak, I've tried it and there doesnt come anything out of it. Not even when holding it upside down. So it is really "vacuum". It has a nice extra thing in the top of the cup where you can put something in, handy for tea-bags or anything lik...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by StevenW1989 on 03/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good cable, great price. I now use it for almost 2 months for my Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Also sometimes I use it for connecting my notebook to my television. It looks solid and I don't think it'll break fast if you mis-use it and pull at it etc..
    Cons:
    The design could be a little nicer. But it's a cable so who cares? It's just a flat cable with a connector, no nice colours et...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by StevenW1989 on 03/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap Good quality Great connectors The connect-things on the top are good, no cheap clickers like some of the less-expensive are none of them damaged when received (+ shipped in solid box) There is not much to tell about else. They are just good like ...
    Cons:
    Shipping took some time (about 3 weeks), but well.. From Hong Kong to The Netherlands is a long while so that is no weird thing.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by StevenW1989 on 03/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Price is good + Cable looks good, design is great + Works on all phones and things with Micro USB connector + It is long enough to connect things easy.
    Cons:
    None. It's a cable, the quality is fine, I use it now for 1-2 months and it still looks great. I don't think it'll break easy u...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections