• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant Player

posted by Stickman779 on 12/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A nice mp4 player that really looks cool in your hands. The added camera brings lots of enjoyment and the picture quality is really nice. Its very easy to use and get around with ( at times) and putting music onto it is very easy.
    Cons:
    The touch screen isnt that sensitive and sometimes you have to press down quite firm. Although its a mp4 player it cant play mp...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Cable

posted by Stickman779 on 11/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cable is small and compact and easy to throw into your bag or kit, the build quality is average and the video out put isn't too bad. The retracting of the cable is smooth and even and it doesn't jam. It works perfectly on a Ipod Video 30GB
    Cons:
    The AV cables at the end feel very weak and the cable holding them is very thin, the video quality is bad at times and will onl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Screen Protection

posted by Stickman779 on 11/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This screen protector really does the job and is very very cheap. The covering plastic isn't too thick and and the ipod (In my case)still fully functions without adding extra pressure for the touch screen to work.
    Cons:
    It is super hard to put on, Lucky you get 2, they stick on well but if you screw it up you finger prints go on the sticky side ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine and Cheap

posted by Stickman779 on 10/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A genuine Kingston 4GB Micro Sd card for under $20, Neato. My card arrived in the new flat designed box with the adapter both in a small plastic case, it was very nice and the card was protected well at the same time. The card itself has a great read/write ...
    Cons:
    Nothing, so far the card is perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Cheap Flashcart

posted by Stickman779 on 09/24/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wow, a very cheap DSTT that's actually is real. It's spring loaded slot it good and holds in the micro sd in well. The menu is highly skinnable with literally hundreds on skins out there, roms load and save fairly fast but not as fast as the Itouch Ds. Al...
    Cons:
    The menu is a little slow, some games take around 30 secs to load! (E.G. Pokemon Platinum)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice Card

posted by Stickman779 on 09/24/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A genuine Kingston 1GB Micro Sd card for under $6, Neato. My card arrived in the new flat designed box with the adapter both in a small plastic case, it was very nice and the card was protected well at the same time. The card itself has a great read/write...
    Cons:
    Nothing, so far the card is perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mint Pouch and Strap

posted by Stickman779 on 09/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Such a nice pouch, it holds the psp nice and snug and totally looks the the Sony one. The material used is nice and inside is padded well for more protection.
    Cons:
    The psp does stick out by like 1cm so if you do happen to drop it on its side you could be wishing that you got a hardcase inst...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Screen Protection

Pros:
    This screen protector is cheap and does the job well, the provided cleaning cloth is quite good as well. After the struggle with getting it on it actually does cover all of the psp's screen and provides superb protection so it does what its meant to.
    Cons:
    Mine came bent :( It was quite hard to put on but I finally got there, other than that there's no more cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Perfectly With Freeview New Zealand

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This thing is so handy, it picks up all of the Dvb-t TV signals available in my area and displays them on my laptop with crisp picture just like my TV. Just install the software and drivers and your all set to go, and as a bonus freebie the setup is totally...
    Cons:
    Not really a con but it is a bit long so if you move around allot or accidentally bump it you could snap it. The supplies ante...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Psp Charger

posted by Stickman779 on 08/17/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A very nice Psp AC charger that charges both Phat and Slim Psp's in about 3 hours. When I use it the box does not get hot or make any weird sounds, it charges very smoothly with no problems. The box it came in was nice and not flattened at all, not much of ...
    Cons:
    When you shake it there's something loose inside it, maybe a screw or a bit of plastic and putting the plug into the charger bo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections